ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Needed for Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents Needed for Visitor Visa

Post by janinah » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:43 pm

Hi,

My parents planning to apply for UK visitor visa for 2 months. Both my parents retired person and they have own house and rental income of £1k per month from flats and shops and fixed deposit/saving of £35k in banks. They will sponsor themselves and take care all travelling cost which I assume in total of £4-5k for 2 months. They obviously, will stay our flat. Now, My questions about documents requirement from my side.

Do I need to provide any bank statement? Employment letter ? Tenancy Agreement (Housing Association)? House Inspection report (2 bedroom + separate living room flat - where we live 2 adult & 2 children) etc ? As law changes every now and then, I am unaware current essential documents requirement for my situation. I don't want to provide any extra document to avoid unnecessary delay but also obviously want to provide all recommended papers.

So, will be highly appreciable if expert guys can provide some hints about this.

Thank in advance !

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents Needed for Visitor Visa

Post by janinah » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:10 pm

Anyone ?

blondesafari

Re: Documents Needed for Visitor Visa

Post by blondesafari » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:34 am

I have just invited my cousin for a visit from South Africa, and all I had to supply an invitation letter, and a utility bill. She received the visa in two weeks. On her side she had to provide proof of employment, bank statements and reasons for her to return to South Africa. She applied for three months. She is able to work remotely for that period and had a letter from her employer. I’m not sure if this helps you at all?