ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA-2 Additional Docs required. What to do?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eylemy
Newly Registered

EEA-2 Additional Docs required. What to do?

Post by eylemy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi,

After numbers of letters and an email to complaint center, my case has finally being considered by a case worker and i was called by my case worker on the 7th of November 7.5 months after the application.I was asked about my husband's work who was unemployed at the time of application, but at the first application he was a fulltime employee at a company.So the case worker confirmed that he was exercising treaty rights at the first application.(as this one my 2. application due to drawing the application for urgent travel reasons)
Just after my 2 application my husband opened his limited company and working as a freelancer.The case worker assuming that my husband self employed, he requested original documents of his registration for tax reasons and national insurance. We talked to my husband accountant and he confirmed we should provide him registration of company, bank statements and he is the sole director of the company.
Does these documents enough to prove that he is exercising his treaty rights?
Many thanks.

engink
Newly Registered

Re: EEA-2 Additional Docs required. What to do?

Post by engink » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:41 am

eylemy wrote:Hi,

After numbers of letters and an email to complaint center, my case has finally being considered by a case worker and i was called by my case worker on the 7th of November 7.5 months after the application.I was asked about my husband's work who was unemployed at the time of application, but at the first application he was a fulltime employee at a company.So the case worker confirmed that he was exercising treaty rights at the first application.(as this one my 2. application due to drawing the application for urgent travel reasons)
Just after my 2 application my husband opened his limited company and working as a freelancer.The case worker assuming that my husband self employed, he requested original documents of his registration for tax reasons and national insurance. We talked to my husband accountant and he confirmed we should provide him registration of company, bank statements and he is the sole director of the company.
Does these documents enough to prove that he is exercising his treaty rights?
Many thanks.

hi eylemy,
any news about your application???
its so stressfull every single day thinking if you gonna recieve anything.. lets us know if you have any news pls..