ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Born Baby in India for British father and Indian Mother

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjb2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

New Born Baby in India for British father and Indian Mother

Post by mjb2017 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Hi All,

I would like to know information about applying British Passport for my new born baby. I have British Passport and my wife has Indian Passport.

1.Is their a way that I can apply British Passport in UK for new born baby in India with all the required document or I need to apply for British Passport from India only which one will be quicker?

2. If I am applying from India is it better to go through VFS or can directly send the documents to UK Passport address?

3. Can anyone please send me the list of documents that need to apply for British Passport for new born in India for British father and Indian mother?

Many Thanks in Advance
Best Regards
mjb2017

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: New Born Baby in India for British father and Indian Mother

Post by mesn » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 pm

You can apply online. Once you fill in the Passport application form, it will let you know the next steps and documents needed.

All docs need to be sent to one of the UK HMPO.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

mjb2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: New Born Baby in India for British father and Indian Mother

Post by mjb2017 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:58 am

Hi mesn,

Thank you for sending the information.

BR