ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Junaidbinyasin
Mood:
Pakistan

Contact details

Post by Junaidbinyasin » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:56 pm

Hi All

Hope you are all well.

Do you know contact details of naturalization department phone number or email anything? I did search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

kamoe
European Union

Re: Contact details

Post by kamoe » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:08 pm

Junaidbinyasin wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:56 pm
Do you know contact details of naturalization department phone number or email anything? I did search but couldn't find anything.
Depends what you need. There's this: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... ationality
Citizenship and Nationality Enquiries
nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
Telephone: 0300 790 6268 - (a variety of many options to select from)
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
But I'd say there are high chances you end up in a circular dead end of noreply email addresses, and/or where one contact point passes the bucket to the next (see this post).

Then there is furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk which autoreplies to say they will come back to you in 20 working days.

What's your query?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.