ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applicants from VFS Bangalore - January 2009

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jos1984
Newly Registered

Applicants from VFS Bangalore - January 2009

Post by Jos1984 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 am

Hi All,

This thread is dedicated to all the applicants who are planning to apply early next year (Jan/feb) from VFS Bangalore
Please discuss your suggestions/planning/risks/ideas here to help an application.

Thanks.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am

Hello Jos,

I am planning to apply in Jan-feb 2009 from VFS bangallore; I have dependants with me however they will be joining me later on when I get settled over there.

I think the only risk i can see right now is GLOBAL MARKET slowing down big time. And jobs will be hard to find but I feel to achieve something big we have to take risks.

Regards
Jedi001

harryy

Post by harryy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:30 am

Jedi001 wrote:Hello Jos,

I am planning to apply in Jan-feb 2009 from VFS bangallore; I have dependants with me however they will be joining me later on when I get settled over there.

I think the only risk i can see right now is GLOBAL MARKET slowing down big time. And jobs will be hard to find but I feel to achieve something big we have to take risks.

Regards
Jedi001
Hi Jedi001 and Jos

I am also planning to file Tier1 in Jan/Feb 09.

I am married and have a cute baby also. But I am also planning to invite them later. Currently I am plaaning to apply for myself only.

If you have any update regarding Tier1, request you to share and If I will found anything new, definitely I will share with you all.

Hope for the best.. and take care

Regards,
harry