ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language B1 Validity for Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

English Language B1 Validity for Naturalisation application

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 pm

Hello

Can anyone have information about B1 validity? I have done the B1 test for indefinite leave to remain in 2020 and looking to apply for Naturalization.

Q. Can I use the same certificate or its valid for only 2 years?

I will appreciate it if you please reply to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hina

alterhase58
Germany

Re: English Language B1 Validity for Naturalisation application

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:20 pm

If you provided the English test for ILR then you can rely on that fact (chose the correct option on the form) - the validity of the test certificate in that case is not relevant.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Tue May 31, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello

I hope you are okay. I am filling out the online application form for Nationality. There is a question to entre employment history. I did contact HMRC and received the last 10 years' record. But the record doesn't suggest the start and end date. I have no record of the start and end of the employment apart from only the Employees name.

Can you please let me know is there a mandatory requirement to enter the start and end dates? OR Should I leave it blank?

Employer address as concern can I fill employer current address by obtaining from companies house OR entre the detail when I was employed with them.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hina

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue May 31, 2022 2:10 pm

Any information that is asked for is mandatory, unless marked "optional" or "if known" ....

However, you are allowed to enter estimated dates (mm/yy) and all the information you have or remember, i.e. Company names and addresses (at the time of employment or current), where you know them. There's no need to contact companies house - if you have documents relating to your employment use the information from those. If you are still unsure or nervous about this write an explanatory note and load with your other documents.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 31, 2022 2:11 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:14 pm
Hello

I hope you are okay. I am filling out the online application form for Nationality. There is a question to entre employment history. I did contact HMRC and received the last 10 years' record. But the record doesn't suggest the start and end date. I have no record of the start and end of the employment apart from only the Employees name.

Can you please let me know is there a mandatory requirement to enter the start and end dates? OR Should I leave it blank?It doesn't have to be precise. If you remember the year, work your way down to month. No one would penalise you for not giving the exact date.

Employer address as concern can I fill employer current address by obtaining from companies house OR entre the detail when I was employed with them.If you know the address at the time of employment, use that. Some companies have their head office in Manchester and you probably work at the Birmingham office. Work your way down, if you remember fine, if not use the alternative.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hina
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!