ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naric letter instead of Ecctis letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scher

Flr(m) extension query

Post by scher » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 pm

Hi Guys,
Good afternoon, I would like to clarify a doubt regarding my wife's FLR(m) visa extension as mentioned below
My wife came to uk in Nov 2014 as my Tier 2 dependent and then she got her initial Flr (m) visa in Nov 2019 her visa is going to expire on 23/6/2022. Recently My wife received a job offer but they are looking for New visa as her current visa is expiring soon. Can she apply for her FLR extension visa soon this week or does she need to wait until 28 days of her current visa expiry..
Please clarify..
Thanks and Regards,
scher

JoGreen
Newly Registered
Chile

Re: Flr(m) extension query

Post by JoGreen » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:40 pm

For what I understand, she CAN do it BUT that could mean in a third FLR (m) extension because she won't have the 60 months they ask to get the ILR.

scher

Post by scher » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:30 am

Hi ya,
Good morning And Many thanks for getting back to me..
If we apply and get FLR(M) extension for next 2.5 years( 60 months from now onwards) ie until November 2024 I think my wife can apply for ILR based on 10 years route as she came to UK on Oct 2014..
Could you please clarify that can I apply for ILR for my wife based on 10 years route then..
Thanks and Regards,
scher

JoGreen
Newly Registered
Chile

Post by JoGreen » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:23 pm

Not what I meant... I only meant to say is, if she send the application before those 28 days and is granted, by the end of that visa, when she wants to apply for her ILR, the HO could say "oh but you miss a month, you will have to do a 3rd FLR (m) just so you can meet that requirement and then you can apply for your ILR". So that would be more money. Not the 10 year route, just an extra extension.

Greetings

scher

Post by scher » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi ya,
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. We are not bothered about ILR stuff for now..We would like to apply for FLR(M) extension earlier than before 28 days of my wife's visa expiry due to her job offer been on hold as her current flr(m) visa is expiring on soon on 23/6/2022.
I would like to submit her FLR(M) Extension application this week on Friday 22/4/2022 and then I am planning to book Super Priority appointment to get decision may be before end of this month. Is it okay to go ahead or are UKVI people will reject her FLR(M) Extension visa as we are applying earlier than 28 days of my wife's visa expiry.[her visa is expiring on soon on 23/6/2022].

Also during her initial FLR(M) visa application process, my wife used Letters from Naric to prove her language requirements as her Bachelors degree thought in English In India. Is it okay to reuse same letters from NARIC for her current FLR(M) Extension application which we are going to submit this week on Friday 22/4/2022.
I am asking the question as I have seen in her application that she needs letter from Ecctis to prove that her qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched.

Please clarify my doubts,
Thanks and Regards,
scher.

scher

Naric letter instead of Ecctis letter

Post by scher » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:21 am

Hi Guys,
Good morning, I would like to inform you that My wife has done BTECH ( 4 years) in India in English medium and she used letters from Naric for her English language requirement while she applied for her initial FLR(M) visa last time ie 2.5 years ago. I would like to know that can she reuse those letters from Naric again for her English language requirement instead of Ecctis letter. In her previous application check list, they clearly said letter from NARIC but now in her new application for flr(m) extension they are saying that they need Ecctis letter..
Please clarify,
Thanks and Regards,
scher.

vinny

Re: Naric letter instead of Ecctis letter

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:09 am

What about my UK NARIC statement? Is it still valid?
Yes. All statements issued by UK NARIC remain valid.

Employers, education providers, the Home Office, CSCS schemes are aware of the changes and should not treat UK NARIC statements any differently from those issued by UK ENIC or Ecctis.

The people that receive your statement(s) can check them using the method referenced on the document, if needed.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

scher

Post by scher » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:26 am

Thanks a lot Vinny..

scher

Post by scher » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi Vinny,
I have submitted my wife's FLR(M) extension application ON 21/4/2022. She booked her Biometric appointment on 3/5/2022. I would like to know that from what onwards she will be getting her New visa ie is it going to be for next 30 months from the application submitted date 21/4/2022 or is it going to be for next 30 months from the Biometrics submitted date 3/5/2022
Please clarify my doubt,
Thanks and Regards,
scher.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:06 pm

30 months from date of the decision.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

scher

Post by scher » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:53 pm

Thanks a lot for getting back to me Vinny..

scher

Post by scher » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:19 pm

Hi Vinny,
Currently I am submitting 3 joint address proofs from 3 different sources covering last 2 years for Cohabitation proof. I am able to submit rest of the 3 individual address proofs from 3 different sources for the last 2 years from my side but my wife is struggling to find 2 individual address proofs from 2 different resources in April 2020 to Nov 2020 period.
We have moved to our new property on Nov 2020 and we have Property document and Mortgage statement on joint names since Nov 2020.
Could you please advise me what shall I do for my wife's address proofs for those missing 6 months duration April 2020 to Nov 2020 period. She has address proofs from Nov 2020 to Till date from 3 different resources.
Thanks and Regards,
scher.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:30 pm

scher wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:17 pm
Hi Vinny,
I have submitted my wife's FLR(M) extension application ON 21/4/2022. She booked her Biometric appointment on 3/5/2022. I would like to know that from what onwards she will be getting her New visa ie is it going to be for next 30 months from the application submitted date 21/4/2022 or is it going to be for next 30 months from the Biometrics submitted date 3/5/2022
Please clarify my doubt,
Thanks and Regards,
scher.
It will be from the issue date of the new visa however presuming you have made an in time application means the new leave continues exactly from the date of expiration of the initial spouse visa as indicated on current BRP I.e. no break in it so SET M can be applied 28days before completing 60months in UK counting from date of first entry on spouse visa.

scher

Post by scher » Mon May 09, 2022 5:17 pm

Thanks a lot for the inforrmation provided..