ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My bank balance is not £800 all the time over 3 months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ryukenden
Newly Registered

My bank balance is not £800 all the time over 3 months

Post by ryukenden » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:57 pm

I am a medical professional and make over £40,000 per year.

I invest in business and my balance fluctuates with time and on some weeks my balance is less than £800.

I got a mortgaged house and got to pay mortgage every month. My mortgage balance and the last evaluation of the property difference is around £70,000 (which is like my saving).

I wonder if I apply, will there be any problems?

thanks

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 am

You are required to have £800 over a 3 month period prior to the date of your application. This has be as cash available in your bank account. So almost definitely, the evaluation of your property would be irrelevant and not be accepted. You have to have the £800 as cash available in your bank account.

swati46

Post by swati46 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:59 pm

you have to have 800 £ on every single day for the last 3 months in a bank. if the balance has gone below £ 800 for even 1 day they will reject the application