ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT TIER 2 DEPENDANT TO SKILLED Worker Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dip07
Newly Registered
India

ICT TIER 2 DEPENDANT TO SKILLED Worker Visa

Post by Dip07 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:18 pm

Hi Team

Need some help regarding a query related to Skilled Worker Visa. Currently I am in ICT Tier 2 dependant visa and working for a UK based company since 2019 but now my company is ready to sponsor me with Skilled Worker Visa for which they have assigned me a COS .
Can you please let me know which all documents I need to submit as per my visa application. As per my knowledge below are the list of documents
1) English Proficiency Certificate from ecctis
2) Passport copy
3) COS
4) Annual salary breakup

Do i need to submit the updated offer letter along with the application or only COS is fine as the job title and job description will anyway will he present in COS. Is it fine if I submit the offer letter which I got during my joining in the year 2019 ?

Please let me know
Thanks in advance

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: ICT TIER 2 DEPENDANT TO SKILLED Worker Visa

Post by ywlgy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:54 pm

Most of people only need passport, BRP and English level. The checklist will tell you exactly what documents to submit in your circumstances. No need to submit anything not required.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Dip07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dip07 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:08 pm

Thanks a lot ywlgy from sharing the info.
One more query if you can help me with.. Is it mandatory to have the same job title in offer letter and COS ? Reason of asking is in 2019 when I got the offer letter from my company it was something else for example Test Issue Analyst but in Cos they have mentioned as Quality Assurance Analyst which falls under 2139 soc code.. Will it create any problem if incase I need to submit the offer letter .
Sorry to ask this question in this thread.
Thanks in Advance.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Post by ywlgy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 pm

Offer letter is not needed in any cases.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Dip07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dip07 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:20 pm

Thanks again ywlgy. :)