ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone please help me

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack 343
Newly Registered
Scotland

Anyone please help me

Post by Jack 343 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:57 pm

Hi everyone
I am new for this site.

I’ve made naturalisation of British citizenship application
On August 2019.already 2 years and 8 months gone.
It’s 5 years refugee plus 1year ILR

I didn’t get any decision yet.
I tried through local mp but same answer several times from HO.
Please anyone advise me what to do

Please please.

Mo22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Anyone please help me

Post by Mo22 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:15 am

Hi , I'm a refugee too i have applied for Citizenship from last year waiting now , HO they say they do extra security checks on refugees citizenship application but what kind of checks nowadays will take more than weeks or months, i don't believe the reason for delay it's the checks, they just lying to cover their mule.
I have seeing on this group and another group on Facebook the majority of refugees citizenship is taking longer than others application to be processed, mostly they get approval between 8 months to 2 years and half.
This is so frustrating to see January, February application getting approval even some in 4 weeks time , we all pay same naturalisation fees, meet the same citizenship requirements and we work and pay tax like others despite all this HO they treat us so different .
Last thing you can do is lodge formal complaint and send pre action protocol, but don't expect anything from it as I have seen two people after they sent PAP they got
same generic email .