ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What does it means??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

What does it means??

Post by DublinGirl » Tue May 03, 2022 8:08 am

Has anyone gone through after receiving this FOI details i requested this information in October last year to find out how far the application gone through application was submitted May 2019 still no response anyone still waiting on minors citizenship application decision its been nearly 3 years please see attached freedom of information detail letter what does it means? Question is are they still taking that long on minors application because aduld application are being process quicker than the minors is this true? Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_20220503-074412_Office.jpg
FOI letter
Screenshot_20220503-074412_Office.jpg (209.28 KiB) Viewed 1039 times

meself2
Ireland

Re: What does it means??

Post by meself2 » Tue May 03, 2022 3:59 pm

The letter below seems to give you an idea of what parts on information were granted through your FOI request (in your case, all of them), no idea if that's the case though as I haven't done a request. I guess all the data from this table should follow.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Jessiettttt
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by Jessiettttt » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:36 am

Hi did you get any more updates? I had same timeline with you but a bit later November 2019 but nothing seem updated:(

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:51 am

Hi, No i didn't get any update hopefully soon.