ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Group application and UKVCAS IDV app

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2ICT_ES
Newly Registered

Group application and UKVCAS IDV app

Post by tier2ICT_ES » Thu May 05, 2022 12:06 pm

Hi All,

I submitted my naturalisation as a British Citizen application on 20th march. The application was done as myself as Lead applicant and my wife and daughter added to the same application. Combined payment and single UKVI reference ID.

I got invite on my email address (addressed as my Name) on 29th March saying that UKVCAS IDV app can be used. I used the app to submit document/photograph for myself, wife and daughter (all of them) and also got ack that the document via IDV app are submitted. All three applicant were listed in the IDV app. I dint get three separate email's to use the IDV app (I am assuming that I am being considered here as the lead application)

However on 4th of May, I got an Application update addressed to my daughter saying the biometric is not submitted. This was a auto generated email that came from 'home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk' . Now I have tried calling UKVI helpline to understand if I need to book physical appointment for biometric for my daughter.

Can someone advice on what to do in such scenario. Should I now book onsite biometric appointment for all - when I tried checking UKVCAS website to book appointment - by default it provides option to book appointment for all 3 of us.

thanks.

ramesh1146
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Group application and UKVCAS IDV app

Post by ramesh1146 » Sun May 22, 2022 8:51 pm

Hey,

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

Thanks