ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question about the email received from UKVI for suveys and feed back prior to visa decision

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

javaidmr
Mood:
United Kingdom

question about the email received from UKVI for suveys and feed back prior to visa decision

Post by javaidmr » Fri May 06, 2022 4:30 pm

hi
i have submitted my naturalisation application at dated 27/01/2022 and did my biometric in 06/02/2022.
i have not received any approval email from UKVI but I received an email today 06/05/22 from UKVI about to participate in the surveys. usually, this email comes after 5 to 30 days the decision is granted. i am confused about it.) i might miss any previous email which i search in the history and have not found any.
can anyone share their experience in such a situation and advice?

Chocoicee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: question about the email received from UKVI for suveys and feed back prior to visa decision

Post by Chocoicee » Fri May 06, 2022 5:36 pm

Hold fire till Monday! Good luck..

adithi10
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: question about the email received from UKVI for suveys and feed back prior to visa decision

Post by adithi10 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:54 am

I received UKVI survey email on 6th May, got approval letter from Home office today morning