ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of mother name in document who is inviting

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

testinguk2010
India

Visitor visa from India to UK - query

Post by testinguk2010 » Tue May 03, 2022 7:53 am

Hi admins,

am British citizen here and i would like to bring my parents on a short term visit for 2 months from India to uk. My dad has 2 sons (excludign me) and 1 daughter. they have got children too. also he has brothe rand wife.

To establish family ties, can i provide family certificate? basically this table to demonstrate that he has family in india and go back. (anyway i am alway providing his savings, property and also retired pension etc with separate letter from my father saying the he has to go back to join his family and also to safeguard his propeties, pension collection every month)

in the table, can i mention

s.no relationship age adhar
1 wife
2 brother
3 brother wife
4 grand children
5 brother
6 brother wife
7 grand children ..
8 daughter (widow. recently lost her husband)
9 dauhter children
My dad says 'I submit that, my wife, my children and grand children are my legal heirs/family members( in India). Except the above said persons, there are no other legal heirs/Family Members to me in india'

i guess i shouldnt mention my name, my wife name and my children in the above table..is it correct
or any changes to the wording, much appreciated

Note : They are coming first time

testinguk2010
India

Re: Visitor visa from India to UK - query

Post by testinguk2010 » Tue May 03, 2022 10:21 am

admins, Kindly reply

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Tue May 03, 2022 6:08 pm

That's a lot of evdience and probably more than needed to make a decision on a standard visitor visa.
I am providing my birth crtificate to as an evidence of relationhip between the sponsor (me) and my mom whom I invited to visit us in London for about a month.

The list of required documents is not that long either. Do you relly need to produce so much evidence?

testinguk2010
India

Post by testinguk2010 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:11 am

Hi Admin,

My father is a retired employee and h aving pension 40k per month
also he has fixed depsits of 6000 in gbp
he also got property of 20000 gbp agricultural land. Iam sponsoring both my father and mother

as part of evidence for tourit visa for a short term
1) i have got letter from auditor assessing that he has got the above things (fixed deposits, property, gold ).
2)as part of evidences, will id card , 1 month payslip (api have attached pensionril) and 6 monts bank statement to cover this?
3) i have provided evidences for 6000 fixed depsoit receipts
however for the land, do i need to provide any supportive documents?

the reason i couldnt provide i they are in local telugu language..again translating takes time.
pension transactions.

my questions

1> if we dont provide agricultural land proof, will it be an issue for rejection as it a big mone of 30000 gbp.

iam applying visa for my mother aswell..she has fixed depsit of 400 gbp , gold and agricultural land.(diffenretn area compre to father)
again i cannot provide the copy of agricultural land as it is in local language
i have the auditor assesed and written letter that my mother having 1 fd, land and gold.
also stated that she is getting pension from husband

as my wif eis housewife..she doent have much pensions or bank related huge funds.
2. will it be an issue here for my mother rejection as i have very little documentation (no landpapers, less fd) . anyway am sponosring which i stated in applciation also
3. do i need to submit my dad and mum application together or somewher in covering letter do i need to mention that they both are travelling

testinguk2010
India

Post by testinguk2010 » Sat May 07, 2022 6:40 am

Admins,

Kindly reply. Thanks in advance

testinguk2010
India

Proof of mother name in document who is inviting

Post by testinguk2010 » Tue May 10, 2022 11:42 am

Hi admins,

for the visitor visa from india to UK, there is a section in home page of vfs, where it says, 'need to submit the proof of the applicant with the sponsor who is inviting'

eg; am inviting my mother. so i have to submit some proof that my mother name should be in document. normally its available in indian passport. However but i got recently British passport, i have not yet surrender the Indian passport as still awaiting for the documents

so as a proof of mother, what document can i provide...i guess i cannot submit Indian passport as i already submitting British passport.(unfortunately British passport doesn't mention father or mother name)

kindly response as my mother have appointment on tomorrow

testinguk2010
India

Re: Proof of mother name in document who is inviting

Post by testinguk2010 » Tue May 10, 2022 6:01 pm

friends, please assist me

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Post by ywlgy » Tue May 10, 2022 9:05 pm

UK allows dual citizenship so your Indian passport is still valid.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

testinguk2010
India

Post by testinguk2010 » Mon May 16, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi Friends,

my parents visitor visa approved. They are coming in next week
plese let me know do i need to book 2 side ticket or just one side is fine like hyderbad to london

i heard in immigrtion they will query why you didnt book 2 way?

Kindly advise, accordingly i will book the airways ticket

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 pm

They should have a return airticket.

Trying to come with a one way ticket on a visitor visa is a big red flag that they perhaps don't intend on leaving.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

testinguk2010
India

Post by testinguk2010 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 pm
They should have a return airticket.

Trying to come with a one way ticket on a visitor visa is a big red flag that they perhaps don't intend on leaving.
will they stop at airport and not allow inside UK becuase of ticket of not return purchasing
kindly advise accoringly i will follow and buy the ticket

testinguk2010
India

Post by testinguk2010 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:09 am

please reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am

Yes, they risk being refused entry.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 17, 2022 1:13 pm

Also, be sure to book their return ticket for the same period of time as mentioned in their visa application.

If they mentioned that they will visit for 2-3 months and their return ticket is dated six months after their arrival, that too can raise a red flag.

The purpose of a visit visa is to essentially let them get onto a plane to arrive in the UK. The Immigration Officer at the border (airport/seaport) can also make an assessment and either cancel or curtail the visa on the spot.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.