ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Satisfy CCJ

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Olatunde16
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Satisfy CCJ

Post by Olatunde16 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:08 pm

Good day everyone, please I need someone to guide me how to apply for British Citizen Naturalisation am due to apply on 19th of May 2022. But am worrying due I have CCJ on 16th June 2017 which I notice on 21st February 2019 and I called the court I was told they have been sending letter to my previous address and I paid the money in full which the County Court send me the Certificate of Satisfaction which indicate it has been Satisfy. I just want someone to enlighten me if the Satisfy CCJ is not going to affect me British Naturalisation application because am going to report it on my application.

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Satisfy CCJ

Post by alterhase58 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:48 pm

If you have satisfied the requirements, i.e. paid what was due as agreed, then shouldn't be an issue, unless you are a serial defaulter.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Olatunde16
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

PARKING CHARGE NOTICE

Post by Olatunde16 » Thu May 12, 2022 2:50 pm

HELLO,

Do i need to declare the FPN or PCN on my naturalisations application.