ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it a cause for concern that my utility bills have slightly different addresses

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

truevelvet
Newly Registered
Argentina

Is it a cause for concern that my utility bills have slightly different addresses

Post by truevelvet » Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 am

Hi folks

I live in the Mespil Estate, Dublin 4 and unfortunately, the apartment complex shows up with different denominations depending on the system issuing the bill

Here are some examples of how it looks:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil Estate
Sussex Road
Dublin 4

Another bill might have:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil House Flats
Sussex Road
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

Or even:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil Hs Flats, Sussex Terrace
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

They all refer to the same place and the eir code is the same (when it's featured), but welfare has complained about this previously and I'm wondering if it's a concern for a future citizenship application.

jesonnn
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Is it a cause for concern that my utility bills have slightly different addresses

Post by jesonnn » Wed May 18, 2022 9:34 am

truevelvet wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 am
Hi folks

I live in the Mespil Estate, Dublin 4 and unfortunately, the apartment complex shows up with different denominations depending on the system issuing the bill

Here are some examples of how it looks:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil Estate
Sussex Road
Dublin 4

Another bill might have:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil House Flats
Sussex Road
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

Or even:

24 SomeHouse
Mespil Hs Flats, Sussex Terrace
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

They all refer to the same place and the eir code is the same (when it's featured), but welfare has complained about this previously and I'm wondering if it's a concern for a future citizenship application.
I don't think so, it is ok, my address is sometimes recognised by provider (supplier's) companies even at different countries (it is in between), shouldn't be a problem, especially it is almost same for those options

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Is it a cause for concern that my utility bills have slightly different addresses

Post by littlerr » Wed May 18, 2022 7:12 pm

It's not an issue, although it would be good to get them corrected. The only 'official' version of your address is the one shown on eircode.ie. I got most of my utility providers and banks updated once it becomes apparent that everyone is doing things differently. Not all of them can update them in their system though.

truevelvet
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by truevelvet » Wed May 18, 2022 7:44 pm

Thank you! That's the one I've been using mainly. I'll try to correct the rest, but like you said, some must be coming up on a different database and won't be easily fixed