ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Travel Document

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yomariano05
Newly Registered
Mood:
Argentina

Irish Travel Document

Post by yomariano05 » Wed May 18, 2022 5:19 pm

Hi,

I'm at last stage of the citizenship naturalization process and with the last letter from the citizenship office saying I should return the irish travel document by post back to them it made me doubt if I should return back the IRP since I have never heard about the irish travel document. Is there anyone who understand what that is and if I should return the IRP by post back to the citizenship office?

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Irish Travel Document

Post by meself2 » Wed May 18, 2022 5:21 pm

It's the document given to refugees when they can't get their passport, as far as I know?
https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/m ... ugees.html
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Irish Travel Document

Post by littlerr » Wed May 18, 2022 7:14 pm

IRP is not the travel document.

If you never applied for a travel document, you don't need to send anything back (but it would be good to mention that to them).