ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Archer1 » Sat May 21, 2022 12:40 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am back again and need your value able advices.
My wife’s 1st extension is due now and I am gathering information mainly related to the proof of cohabitation. Now the situation is like my wife has following things on her name,
1) Counsil tax (joint). (Online downloaded for last 2 years)
2 ) Bank statement ( If downloaded online can they be accepted please? And if printed in branch they will be blank snd white, will they be accepted as well please?
3) Gas and electric bill.( online downloaded)
4) Water bill (joint for last Six months only) was on my name before. ( Online downloaded)

Will they be enough or I will need some more please?
And also if provisional Driving licenses can be counted in the same list please?

Your help will he highly appreciated.
Regards,
A
__A

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Ticktack » Sat May 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:40 pm
Hello Everyone,
I am back again and need your value able advices.
My wife’s 1st extension is due now and I am gathering information mainly related to the proof of cohabitation. Now the situation is like my wife has following things on her name,
1) Counsil tax (joint). (Online downloaded for last 2 years)Good
2 ) Bank statement ( If downloaded online can they be accepted please? And if printed in branch they will be blank snd white, will they be accepted as well please?Just download online. It's accepted.
3) Gas and electric bill.( online downloaded)Good
4) Water bill (joint for last Six months only) was on my name before. ( Online downloaded)Good

If you have letters from your GP as well. Just spread them across the last 30 months. Documents from more than 4 sources would suffice.

Will they be enough or I will need some more please?
And also if provisional Driving licenses can be counted in the same list please?Not required

Your help will he highly appreciated.
Regards,
A
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat May 21, 2022 10:37 pm

If you feel you are short of the number required, any correspondence showing name/names, date and postal address will be accepted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 am

Hi Casa,
Thank you very much for your great advice .
We unfortunately, don’t have any letter from GP but can be requested from them mentioning our both names and my child name on it will that be fine please? We may have couple of NHS letter like to fill in a survey or to book covid vaccination etc, like that will they do the job, please?

Regards,
A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 22, 2022 10:21 am

Archer1 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 am
Hi Casa,
We unfortunately, don’t have any letter from GP but can be requested from them mentioning our both names and my child name on it will that be fine please? Child's name not required to be on it. We may have couple of NHS letter like to fill in a survey or to book covid vaccination etc, like that will they do the job, please? If you still have the time for that. If not, ANY form of correspondence can be used to fill up.

Regards,
A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun May 22, 2022 8:12 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:21 am
Archer1 wrote:
Hi Casa,
We unfortunately, don’t have any letter from GP but can be requested from them mentioning our both names and my child name on it will that be fine please? Child's name not required to be on it. We may have couple of NHS letter like to fill in a survey or to book covid vaccination etc, like that will they do the job, please? If you still have the time for that. If not, ANY form of correspondence can be used to fill up.

Regards,
A
Cheers AmazonianX
Will try to arrange some appointments.

Thank you
A
__A

sohail111
United Kingdom

Post by sohail111 » Mon May 30, 2022 7:27 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Hi Casa,

Regards,
A
Im in the same boat here, as we live with my shared family there are minimum letters with joint names
Me and my spouse do have joint bank accounts and mobile phone bills which come out of there (per each of our names)

however, can we use normal addressed letters as co-habitation evidence? the address remains the same as each other, even during our first visa

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 30, 2022 11:25 am

sohail111 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:27 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Hi Casa,

Regards,
A
Im in the same boat here, as we live with my shared family there are minimum letters with joint names
Me and my spouse do have joint bank accounts and mobile phone bills which come out of there (per each of our names)

however, can we use normal addressed letters as co-habitation evidence? the address remains the same as each other, even during our first visa
Yes you can use.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am

Morning All,
We have most of the documents ready with us , I have a bit confusion regarding them is that ;
1) They all are mostly black and white and double sided printed ( including energy bills , bank statements)
2) They are black and white especially Bank statements but they have been printed in the branch and been stamped by them( double sided printed)
Will that be ok to use them or we should have them all printed on one side .
3) Will self downloaded and printed bank statements using mobile app will be ok ?
Basically to avoid any upsetting situation on our documents scanning appointment date.
An other thing , the energy bill is on my wife’s name and council tax we have joint, and there is a question like are you responsible for any financial matter ? But my wife is not working at all and I am the one who is paying all bills , council tax and rent even her mobile bill. And that all is a direct debit from my account. What should I reply for this one please? And also the tenancy agreement is only on my name.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
A
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 am

Archer1 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 am
Morning All,
We have most of the documents ready with us , I have a bit confusion regarding them is that ;
1) They all are mostly black and white and double sided printed ( including energy bills , bank statements)
2) They are black and white especially Bank statements but they have been printed in the branch and been stamped by them( double sided printed)
3) Will self downloaded and printed bank statements using mobile app will be ok ?
Basically to avoid any upsetting situation on our documents scanning appointment date.
An other thing , the energy bill is on my wife’s name and council tax we have joint, and there is a question like are you responsible for any financial matter ? But my wife is not working at all and I am the one who is paying all bills , council tax and rent even her mobile bill. And that all is a direct debit from my account. What should I reply for this one please? And also the tenancy agreement is only on my name.

Regards
A
Any help please?
Regards
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:08 am

Archer1 wrote:
Morning All,

Regards
A
The above should not be an hassle if you are self uploading the documents yourself.
If using assisted service find out the requirements for the service at UKVCAS and comply accordingly.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:10 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:08 am
Archer1 wrote:
Morning All,

Regards
A
The above should not be an hassle if you are self uploading the documents yourself.
If using assisted service find out the requirements for the service at UKVCAS and comply accordingly.
Cheers mate.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:47 am

Hi,
We are filling the online application for FLR M for my wife right now and I have reached to the question;

=> Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities?

Now the situation is like the counsil tax and water bills are joint but I am the one who is paying for them all and that can clearly be seen in my bank statement as direct debit is going from there.
What should I say yes or no. And also would like to mention that my wife is not working and I am paying all the expenses even her phone bill.

Regards,
A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:28 am

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:47 am
Hi,
We are filling the online application for FLR M for my wife right now and I have reached to the question;

=> Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities?

Now the situation is like the counsil tax and water bills are joint but I am the one who is paying for them all and that can clearly be seen in my bank statement as direct debit is going from there.
What should I say yes or no. And also would like to mention that my wife is not working and I am paying all the expenses even her phone bill.

Regards,
A
It's not a problem, lots of applicants been in same situation. State the correct information, if need be put explanation in additional information section or cover note.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:53 pm

Hi there,
We have applied for an extension, need some assistant regarding passport. We have purchased documents scanning services, Can you please help us in understanding either to get originla passport for scanning ot copies. And if copies than which pages and how many pages we have to get them pn A4 pages. please?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:58 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:53 pm
Hi there,
We have applied for an extension, need some assistant regarding passport. We have purchased documents scanning services, Can you please help us in understanding either to get originla passport for scanning ot copies. And if copies than which pages and how many pages we have to get them pn A4 pages. please?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
A
The assisted service will spell it out clearly in what format to
bring the documents you need them scanning so comply with that.
All pages.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:12 am

Good Morning,
Yes that is the problem,I have had checked all emails and on website nothing such information is available or I may be missing it. If some one had document scanning service in past , can assist us please.

Regards,
A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:50 am

Archer1 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:12 am
Good Morning,
Yes that is the problem,I have had checked all emails and on website nothing such information is available or I may be missing it. If some one had document scanning service in past , can assist us please.

Regards,
A
I recall the use of additional service over 3years ago and any document to be brought in has to be in colour A4 size hence with your reference to that dont know if its still same. Check the appointment site FAQ section, maybe you will glean such information.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:50 am
Archer1 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:12 am
Good Morning,

Regards,
A
I recall the use of additional service over 3years ago and any document to be brought in has to be in colour A4 size hence with your reference to that dont know if its still same. Check the appointment site FAQ section, maybe you will glean such information.
Yes, agreed with you asn I did the same and it was cleary mentioned by Home office. But now nothing such lines came cross my sight, and there was no sopra steria at that time either, if I am not mistaken.

Regards,
A
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:06 am

Hi there,
Our application for FLR(M) Extension remained successful, and thanks to all including TickTack, Casa and especially “AmazonianX”, for you precious time and valuable advices and are highly appreciated.
We have received decision email followed by BRP in post, but no other letter emailed to us neither via post contain the info regarding route towards ILR stuff like that :roll: . Can somebody tell us if we will receive such type of info later or should we chase them plus also if it’s a general practice of HO, please? Cheers.
Regards,

__A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:43 am

Archer1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:06 am
Hi there,
Our application for FLR(M) Extension remained successful, and thanks to all including TickTack, Casa and especially “AmazonianX”, for you precious time and valuable advices and are highly appreciated.
We have received decision email followed by BRP in post, but no other letter emailed to us neither via post contain the info regarding route towards ILR stuff like that :roll: . Can somebody tell us if we will receive such type of info later or should we chase them plus also if it’s a general practice of HO, please? Cheers.
Regards,

__A
Congratulations to you and yours.
Was it a priority application you made?
Do note that the decision email you received is it. There is no likelihood of receiving hardcopy letter by post. Relevant info is contained in the decision email you got.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:49 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:43 am
Archer1 wrote:
Hi there,
Regards,

__A
Do note that the decision email you received is it. There is no likelihood of receiving hardcopy letter by post. Relevant info is contained in the decision email you got.
Hi ,
Thanks mate, yes it was super priority application. That email which we have received looks like a generic email no details regarding future ILR mentioned.

Regards,
__A

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 am

Archer1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:49 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Hi there,
Regards,

__A
Hi ,
Thanks mate, yes it was super priority application. That email which we have received looks like a generic email no details regarding future ILR mentioned.

Regards,
The BRP card would follow shortly. The worst is over. You can start gathering documents in preparation for the next step (ILR) :)
Never to early to get your LITUK out of the way.

Congratulations.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:17 pm

OP stated already received BRP.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:25 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 am
Archer1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:49 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Hi there,
Regards,

__A
Hi ,

Regards,
The BRP card would follow shortly. The worst is over. You can start gathering documents in preparation for the next step (ILR) :)
Never to early to get your LITUK out of the way.

Congratulations.

Thank you TickTack, we have received the BRP but no decision letter this is what making me bit worried, as the decision letter contains info like when will we be eligible for applying her ILR . I mean to say the route e.g after 5 years of completion of Spouse visa etc.
__A