ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on naturalisation on behalf of my brother

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

benefit10
United Kingdom

Help on naturalisation on behalf of my brother

Post by benefit10 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 pm

Good evening everyone ,I will like to ask a question on behalf of my brother ,we applied for naturalisation online on 14/05/2022 and we were unable to book an appointment with ukvcas.we later found out that we are to receive an email from ukvcas if we can use IDV app or book an appointment,but still no email to submit documents or fingerprints ,is this normal pls thanks

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Help on naturalisation on behalf of my brother

Post by mesn » Tue May 24, 2022 2:04 pm

benefit10 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 pm
Good evening everyone ,I will like to ask a question on behalf of my brother ,we applied for naturalisation online on 14/05/2022 and we were unable to book an appointment with ukvcas.we later found out that we are to receive an email from ukvcas if we can use IDV app or book an appointment,but still no email to submit documents or fingerprints ,is this normal pls thanks
Apparently takes a couple of weeks to get the eMail.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022