ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Data sync from UKVCAS to IDV APP

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahid78

Naturalization query

Post by shahid78 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:33 pm

Hi All,

It has been over a year when my Son who born out side the UK (Pakistan) and my wife got their ILR, now when i am filling their online naturaliztion application i came across few questions which i do not know what to answer and what documents do i need.Just to let you know i am not a British citizen but have ILR.

1. My wife application says "Apply for naturalisation as a British Citizen" is it correct? or i am filling a wrong application from? Please see attached image "Visa appliation" for reference

2.While completing my wife's online applicaton they asked do you want to add a dependent, i selected yes and then registration form of my son started after completing this it says "Apply for registration of a child under 18 as a British citizen"is it correct? or i am filling a wrong application form? Please see attached image "Visa appliation" for reference.

3. They asked "Proof of living in the UK for Mrs xxxxxxx for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen" ?
---What could be this proof, I think i can not submit bills, bank statments,etc. but if not then what else? only Passport and travelling stamps? and if yes does it mean hers all three passport and all those pages which has travelling (immigratons) stamps on it?

4. They reqired "Proof of Mr xxx parental responsibility for Mr xxx "?
---What it could be? I have Son's birth certficate from my Native country (Pakistan) which has mine and my wife's name on it, will be this be sufficient?

5.A letter of consent from Mr xxx parent(s) or legal guardian(s)?
---What is this from and from where i am going to get this form? i have not submitted application form yet, will this be provided to download once i submit application? My son is 10 years old what he got to attach with this consent form?

6.Another requirement which says "If Mr xxx told us that their parent is a British citizen then you must provide us evidence of their citizenship. This could include their British passport, a certificate of citizenship or their birth certificate."?
---System was not letting me to go to the next screen if i did not check all the boxes on document screen which i have to provide,but i am not a british national, does it mean i just do not need to provide document for this requriment becauase they used word "if"?

7.Another question which i was not sure what option i need to select is "Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?"
---Does it mean my families precvious visa application when they get ILR or dependent visas? or they asking did my family ever apply for naturlization before?

8. They asked "Are either of the parents of the child (as stated in this application) applying for naturalisation as a British citizen on an AN form?"
---Does this AN form mean online application for my wife, but they already know because while filling hers online form only at that point my Son's registration started, or they asking family has applied through the paper version as well?

I know its quite boring to read lengthy text but i am sorry i do not have any other option. Your guidance and support will be highly apprecitate.

Thanks & Regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalization query

Post by Ticktack » Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 am

shahid78 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:33 pm
Hi All,

It has been over a year when my Son who born out side the UK (Pakistan) and my wife got their ILR, now when i am filling their online naturaliztion application i came across few questions which i do not know what to answer and what documents do i need.Just to let you know i am not a British citizen but have ILR.

1. My wife application says "Apply for naturalisation as a British Citizen" is it correct? or i am filling a wrong application from? Please see attached image "Visa appliation" for reference There's only 1 form AN. Correct

2.While completing my wife's online applicaton they asked do you want to add a dependent, i selected yes and then registration form of my son started after completing this it says "Apply for registration of a child under 18 as a British citizen"is it correct? or i am filling a wrong application form? Please see attached image "Visa appliation" for reference.Correct

3. They asked "Proof of living in the UK for Mrs xxxxxxx for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen" ?
---What could be this proof, I think i can not submit bills, bank statments,etc. but if not then what else? only Passport and travelling stamps? and if yes does it mean hers all three passport and all those pages which has travelling (immigratons) stamps on it?Hers and your sons passport for the last 5 years would suffice.

4. They reqired "Proof of Mr xxx parental responsibility for Mr xxx "?
---What it could be? I have Son's birth certficate from my Native country (Pakistan) which has mine and my wife's name on it, will be this be sufficient?Birth cert

5.A letter of consent from Mr xxx parent(s) or legal guardian(s)?
---What is this from and from where i am going to get this form? i have not submitted application form yet, will this be provided to download once i submit application? My son is 10 years old what he got to attach with this consent form?You're a parent, so just type something up and attach with the application.

6.Another requirement which says "If Mr xxx told us that their parent is a British citizen then you must provide us evidence of their citizenship. This could include their British passport, a certificate of citizenship or their birth certificate."?
---System was not letting me to go to the next screen if i did not check all the boxes on document screen which i have to provide,but i am not a british national, does it mean i just do not need to provide document for this requriment becauase they used word "if"?Yes, you can't provide what you don't have, and what you're not. The form just caters for all applications, so it's optional.

7.Another question which i was not sure what option i need to select is "Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?"
---Does it mean my families precvious visa application when they get ILR or dependent visas? or they asking did my family ever apply for naturlization before?They're asking for all the applications you've made, from the 1st one that got you into the Settlement route, till you finally got ILR. ALL!

8. They asked "Are either of the parents of the child (as stated in this application) applying for naturalisation as a British citizen on an AN form?"
---Does this AN form mean online application for my wife, but they already know because while filling hers online form only at that point my Son's registration started, or they asking family has applied through the paper version as well?They're asking because a different department might be taking a look at the form AN and form MN. They need to be able to tie them together. It's not a trick question.

I know its quite boring to read lengthy text but i am sorry i do not have any other option. Your guidance and support will be highly apprecitate.

Thanks & Regards
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

shahid78

Referee - Done a mistake while filling online form

Post by shahid78 » Mon May 23, 2022 12:48 am

Hi All,

I have just submitted an online form for my Wife for hers Naturlization, also i registerd my 10 years old son in the same application.

Two referees were asked,i provided details for two biritsh citizens who are my friend, but after filling form when i donwloaded referee form i find out if applicant is a child then it has to be someone like his teacher or solicitor but i gave details of my friends who are my colleague as well and do IT jobs.
Also for adult (my wife) i gave same referees details and then later on find one of them should be professional, like accountant, solicitor but my both friends are in IT jobs.

I have submitted form and i cannot edit it anymore could someone advise me please what could i do in this kind of situation?

Regards
Shahid

shahid78

Same Refree for all applicants

Post by shahid78 » Mon May 23, 2022 1:34 am

Hi All,

Once i submitted online form for my wife and son, i was given the option to download few documents, one of them is Referee form, i am wondering Referee form for all referee will same?

Second question is my son is10 year and when i downloaded the form it it has descripiton "1st_Referee_Declaration_MN1", is it not for my son referee only? If yes then from where i can download other forms?

So bascially i have to provided two refress for each application does it mean all four will have same form?

Best Regards
Shahid

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Same Refree for all applicants

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 23, 2022 9:40 am

shahid78 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:34 am
Hi All,

Once i submitted online form for my wife and son, i was given the option to download few documents, one of them is Referee form, i am wondering Referee form for all referee will same? The same referees can be for your son and your partner.

Second question is my son is10 year and when i downloaded the form it it has descripiton "1st_Referee_Declaration_MN1", is it not for my son referee only? If yes then from where i can download other forms?If the system in error gives you only one form, why not make a copy of it and write 2nd refree on it.

So bascially i have to provided two refress for each application does it mean all four will have same form? 2 referees each, but the 2 refs can sign for the pair of them. One has to be a professional of any country, and the other must be a Brit over the age of 25.

Best Regards
Shahid

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:56 am

Hi,

First of all thanks for you reply, i have posted another post but did not get answer yet, i have made a mistake about referees, when i completed application and read description about referee i found out that one of the referee should be a professional like accounant and Teacher, but wife's both referee are british national and over 25,they are neither teacher nor accountant or solicitor but their profession is IT, i can not go back and edit form anymore. also
my son is ten years old i think they metnioned for him it should be teacher but i used same referee for my wife and son.

Is there any way to edit application?

Regards
Shahid

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 23, 2022 3:22 pm

shahid78 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:56 am
Hi,

First of all thanks for you reply, i have posted another post but did not get answer yet, i have made a mistake about referees, when i completed application and read description about referee i found out that one of the referee should be a professional like accounant and Teachercorrect, but wife's both referee are british national and over 25,they are neither teacher nor accountant or solicitor but their profession is IT, i can not go back and edit form anymore. also
my son is ten years old i think they metnioned for him it should be teacherDoesn't have to be, just a professional. It just says ideally a teacher that has had interactions with the child. But they're not so fussy with kids. but i used same referee for my wife and son.

Is there any way to edit application?

Regards
Shahid
Once the form is submitted, there's no going back. You can submit a cover letter explaining your mistake and the steps you've taken to correct it. provided you've not done your biometrics yet. If you have, just relax, they'll contact you with the request to find another referee that fits the requirements.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Mon May 23, 2022 5:49 pm

[/quote]Once the form is submitted, there's no going back. You can submit a cover letter explaining your mistake and the steps you've taken to correct it. provided you've not done your biometrics yet. If you have, just relax, they'll contact you with the request to find another referee that fits the requirements.
[/quote]

I have submitted form only last night and has not booked biometric yet, both of my colleagues who are referee they have their own limited companies and they are director of these companies, i am wondering will this do? or else i need to write a covering letter and scan it along with other documents.

I am sorry to keep asking many question in one thread,but may i ask

When i submitted applicaiton I received an email where they said they will contact me in 10 working days to let me know could family recycle their biometrics or not, its mean i have to wait 10 days before they come to any conclusion, but i have seen i can upload documents, there are two types of documetns one is "Mandatory documents for xxx Shahid and other are "Optional documents" as name suggest i do not have to submit "Optional documents", but when i open "Mandatory" documents tab where first thing they ask "Proof of application" first thing they asked to upload is "The passport issued by Pakistan for Mrs xxx Shahid", i have uploaded hers passport but now they are not asking me what is next to scan, does it mean shall i keep on uploading all documents which they asked me in documents check list or they need to ask me one by one what to upload?

Thanks a lot for your passions.

Regards
Shahid

shahid78

Document Uploads

Post by shahid78 » Tue May 24, 2022 1:30 am

Hi All,

Since i have submitted my family (Wife & Son) online form for naturlization (registration for son) i received an email where they said they will contact me within 10 days to let me know they can reuse family's biomertic or not, but i have checked i can upload the documents.
When i open the tab for my wife to upload hers documetns it has two main tab one is "Mandatory documents" and other is optional documnt, in Mandatory tab there is a head called "Proof of application" when i clicked on it says "The passport issued by Pakistan for Mrs xxxShahid", i do have uploaded the passport but then its not opening any other category or not asking me to submit anymore documetns.

In optional tab there are few other tabs as below:

Document Type
Status
Other
Residence in the UK
Finances
Proof of Business
Life Events
Medical Information
Sponsors / Employment
Proof of Identity / Travel History
Educational

I beleive they are optional and i do not have to submit any of documents for these ones.

Now question is why i am not seeing any category for Mandatory tab like optional tab where they ask me what document they need and i will upload documents according to the catrogry.?

Please find attached images for reference.

Regards
Shahid

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 24, 2022 10:46 am

shahid78 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:49 pm
Once the form is submitted, there's no going back. You can submit a cover letter explaining your mistake and the steps you've taken to correct it. provided you've not done your biometrics yet. If you have, just relax, they'll contact you with the request to find another referee that fits the requirements.
[/quote]

I have submitted form only last night and has not booked biometric yet, both of my colleagues who are referee they have their own limited companies and they are director of these companies, i am wondering will this do? or else i need to write a covering letter and scan it along with other documents.Directors are fine.

I am sorry to keep asking many question in one thread,but may i askKeep asking all your questions on this thread.

When i submitted applicaiton I received an email where they said they will contact me in 10 working days to let me know could family recycle their biometrics or not, its mean i have to wait 10 days before they come to any conclusion, but i have seen i can upload documents, there are two types of documetns one is "Mandatory documents for xxx Shahid and other are "Optional documents" as name suggest i do not have to submit "Optional documents", but when i open "Mandatory" documents tab where first thing they ask "Proof of application" first thing they asked to upload is "The passport issued by Pakistan for Mrs xxx Shahid", i have uploaded hers passport but now they are not asking me what is next to scan, does it mean shall i keep on uploading all documents which they asked me in documents check list or they need to ask me one by one what to upload?Mandatory documents all go in one place. like passport, proof of freedom for immigration control, LITUK, B1. Optional would be if you had a cover letter or something along those lines.

Thanks a lot for your passions.

Regards
Shahid
[/quote]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document Uploads

Post by CR001 » Tue May 24, 2022 11:18 am

shahid78 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:30 am
Hi All,

Since i have submitted my family (Wife & Son) online form for naturlization (registration for son) i received an email where they said they will contact me within 10 days to let me know they can reuse family's biomertic or not, but i have checked i can upload the documents.
When i open the tab for my wife to upload hers documetns it has two main tab one is "Mandatory documents" and other is optional documnt, in Mandatory tab there is a head called "Proof of application" when i clicked on it says "The passport issued by Pakistan for Mrs xxxShahid", i do have uploaded the passport but then its not opening any other category or not asking me to submit anymore documetns.

In optional tab there are few other tabs as below:

Document Type
Status
Other
Residence in the UK
Finances
Proof of Business
Life Events
Medical Information
Sponsors / Employment
Proof of Identity / Travel History
Educational

I beleive they are optional and i do not have to submit any of documents for these ones.

Now question is why i am not seeing any category for Mandatory tab like optional tab where they ask me what document they need and i will upload documents according to the catrogry.?

Please find attached images for reference.

Regards
Shahid
I have removed your attachments as you have NOT blacked out all the personal information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:51 pm

If i submit my documents now on UKVCAS webiste and later on if i get email that i can reuse my bimomertic via IDV app. Does it mean i will have to submit all my documents again on UKVCAS IDV app or will i be able to see my uploaded documents in IDV app which i already uploaded via UKVCAS website, bascially will documents sync between webisite and IDV app?

Regards
Shahid
[/quote]
[/quote]

shahid78

Data sync from UKVCAS to IDV APP

Post by shahid78 » Thu May 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Hi all,

I have applied for family and waiting for a email which will let me know could be family resuse their biometric or not.
What if i upload and submit documents now on UKVCAS website and later if they ask to use IDV app does it mean i will have to scan all these documents again or there is a data sync between UKVCAS webiste and IDV App?

Regards
Shahid

mr_londoner
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Data sync from UKVCAS to IDV APP

Post by mr_londoner » Thu May 26, 2022 10:50 pm

shahid78 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:00 pm
Hi all,

I have applied for family and waiting for a email which will let me know could be family resuse their biometric or not.
What if i upload and submit documents now on UKVCAS website and later if they ask to use IDV app does it mean i will have to scan all these documents again or there is a data sync between UKVCAS webiste and IDV App? Yes, all the uploaded data will appear on IDV app.
Note: Once you submit your documents then you cannot replace or remove them.

Regards
Shahid

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:07 am

mr_londoner wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:50 pm
shahid78 wrote:
Hi all,

What if i upload and submit documents now on UKVCAS website and later if they ask to use IDV app does it mean i will have to scan all these documents again or there is a data sync between UKVCAS webiste and IDV App? Yes, all the uploaded data will appear on IDV app.

Regards
Shahid
Does it mean if upload them but do not submit them will i still be able to see them in IDV App? in this case i can simply push submit butto in IDV app will it work like this?

mr_londoner
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mr_londoner » Fri May 27, 2022 7:55 am

shahid78 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:07 am
mr_londoner wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:50 pm
shahid78 wrote:
Hi all,

Regards
Shahid
Does it mean if upload them but do not submit them will i still be able to see them in IDV App? in this case i can simply push submit butto in IDV app will it work like this? That's right

kraviraj82
Newly Registered
India

Post by kraviraj82 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:04 am

Hi All,

I could not find the correct answer in this blog, so repeating again.

What document should we provide for below ? A seperate letter written by parents or letter of consent ? If letter of consent which part 1, part 2 or part 3 applicable ?

Letter of consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
A letter of consent that confirms:
the relationship between you and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s)
consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the application
consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the living arrangements in the United Kingdom and the
address where you will be staying
whether one or both of your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have responsibility for you
Both parents/legal guardians must sign the letter of consent, except where only one parent/legal guardian has
sole responsibility for you.

Thanks
Ravi