ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa rejected-Mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Visitor Visa rejected-Mother

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 am

Hi all,

My mothers visitor visa is rejected unfortunately and reasons are.
1-No Personal Bank Statement
2-Son ( in home country)Bank Statement not enough savings
3-No proof of relationship with UK Sponsors( myself& my husband).
4-No evidence of property in home country

1- She is 70, dependant on my brother, who takes care of her and he confirmed that if she needs money(PKR200,000 as mentioned in application), It will be provided however I was main sponsor showed over £5000 in current account along with £13000 in business account and last 3 years self assessment tax returns of over £30k income.
My Husband also gave his personal and business accounts.
My assumption was as we are sponsoring, my brother statement should be at least more than what she mention , she intend to spend her own(his was 264000PKR).
Is it mandatory that she must have her own account irrespective of Sponsors?
2-They stated that he will give 76% of his savings for her.
which was just provided if required, we were the main sponsors.
3-He ignored the Valid Family registration official document provided which is verifiable by National database.Family of 5 and it was mentioned that all are married,independent, live in there,other than one who lives in US.
4-She owns/ inherited Agricultural land, official documents were translated and verified by Notary public,which was again ignored.

They acknowledged other documents such as imitation and sponsor letters,etc.

Do I have any options to use like PAP( form filled),not sent yet
How should I approach her next application( I will ensure she has a saving account and her land lease income is deposited).
Thanks a lot.
Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa rejected-Mother

Post by Casa » Sat May 28, 2022 10:08 am

Can you post the refusal notice after removing any personal details?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.