ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension list

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaf1
Pakistan

Naric for spouse visa extension

Post by zaf1 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Hello,
I will be applying for my wife spouse visa extension soon.
Can we use the same Naric letter issued 2.5 years ago. It has 2 statements and confirms degree equivalent to B1 level.
Please confirm?

Thanks

vinny

Re: Naric for spouse visa extension

Post by vinny » Thu May 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Naric statements should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zaf1
Pakistan

Spouse Visa extension (FLR M)

Post by zaf1 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:51 am

Hello,
My wife entered UK on her spouse visa 1st time 8th Nov, 2019 and her current BRP expires 25th July, 2022.
I want to confirm can I apply now (within week or so) since she has completed her 30 months in the UK? or do I need to wait for 28 days before 25th July the expiry date of her BRP.

Please advice asap greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa extension (FLR M)

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:03 am

zaf1 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:51 am
Hello,
My wife entered UK on her spouse visa 1st time 8th Nov, 2019 and her current BRP expires 25th July, 2022.
I want to confirm can I apply now (within week or so) since she has completed her 30 months in the UK? or do I need to wait for 28 days before 25th July the expiry date of her BRP.

Thanks.
Your wife can submit her FLR(M) application 28 days prior to completing the 30 months on her current visa.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:04 am

zaf1 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:51 am
Hello,

Thanks.
Based on the dates you stated, she can apply already.

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:18 am

Thanks, We applied yesterday.

zaf1
Pakistan

Spouse visa extension list

Post by zaf1 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:45 am

Hello,
I have applied for my spouse visa extension on 6th June 2022. She came to the UK on 8th Nov 2019 and current brp valid until 25 July 2022.
I am now in a process of uploading docs, biometric date 13th June, 2022.
Is it better to self upload docs ? I purchased doc checking services and I can see the docs n check while uploading but not afterwards. Is it possible to get a receipt for all uploads?

On the list of docs checklist, Can somebody sanity check it ..Please advise if something missing.

Applicant :

1) Passport
2) BRP
3) Signed letter/declaration to verify joint accounts/utility bills
4) UK GMC registration/license to practice in the UK (to show other reason to stay)
5) Previous visa refusal letter (1st Spouse application), we complaint to HO and they accepted error / visa fees was reimbursed although we applied for a new visa
6) HO respond to Complaint email and confirmation of reimbursing visa cost
7) COVER LETTER to explain details and list of docs we are providing

English Language :

1) Overseas Degree certificate
2) NARIC letter ( 2 pages, to show equivalent to B1 level, Same as used initially for spouse visa)???
3) Letter from University to state Medium of instruction English
4) Expired IELTS (taken Jan 2020) *relying on degree certificate this is just additional doc

Sponsor :

1) Employer letter confirming salary, role, employment date and permanent contract
2) Employment Contract
3) British Passport
4) Last 7 months payslips
5) Bank statements for last 7 months to show salary credited and rent of house paid
6) P60 2021/2022
7) Signed letter/declaration to verify joint accounts/utility bills

Child :

1) Birth Certificate
2) British Passport

Cohabitation Proof : DO I NEED TO PROVIDE FOR LAST 2 YEARS SINCE MAY 2020 ?

1) Council tax bills on joint name 2020-2021-2022
2) Previous/Current tenancy agreements on both names, 1 for old residence and 2 for the current residence
3) Joint Bank account statements since May 2020 to June 2022
4) Water bills on Joint name since May 2020 to April 2022
5) Gas bills on Joint name since Feb 2020 to April 2022
6) Electricity bills on Joint name since Feb 2020 to April 2022

Accommodation

1) Current Tenancy agreement on joint name and highlighted rent to show amount of rent paid
2) Council tax bill 2022
3) List of Inventory for current accommodation
4) Letter from Landlord to confirm he does not have any issues with us staying here within contract terms, confirming number of rooms/tenants

Additional Documents I can provide though would avoid if not necessary

1) HMRC letters for applicant/spouse separately addressed
2) Spouse NHS medical appointment letters
3) Letters for child on parents name to show my spouse take her for vaccination...etc
4) Driving license for spouse/applicant

Please advice if this is all good and if I missed something? Much appreciated.

Best Regards.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension list

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:30 pm

zaf1 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:45 am
Hello,
I have applied for my spouse visa extension on 6th June 2022. She came to the UK on 8th Nov 2019 and current brp valid until 25 July 2022.
I am now in a process of uploading docs, biometric date 13th June, 2022.
Is it better to self upload docs ? I purchased doc checking services and I can see the docs n check while uploading but not afterwards. Is it possible to get a receipt for all uploads?

On the list of docs checklist, Can somebody sanity check it ..Please advise if something missing.

Applicant :

1) Passport
2) BRP
3) Signed letter/declaration to verify joint accounts/utility bills
4) UK GMC registration/license to practice in the UK (to show other reason to stay)
5) Previous visa refusal letter (1st Spouse application), we complaint to HO and they accepted error / visa fees was reimbursed although we applied for a new visa Not required
6) HO respond to Complaint email and confirmation of reimbursing visa costNot required
7) COVER LETTER to explain details and list of docs we are providing

English Language :

1) Overseas Degree certificate
2) NARIC letter ( 2 pages, to show equivalent to B1 level, Same as used initially for spouse visa)???
3) Letter from University to state Medium of instruction English
4) Expired IELTS (taken Jan 2020) *relying on degree certificate this is just additional doc

Sponsor :

1) Employer letter confirming salary, role, employment date and permanent contract
2) Employment Contract
3) British Passport
4) Last 7 months payslips
5) Bank statements for last 7 months to show salary credited and rent of house paid
6) P60 2021/2022
7) Signed letter/declaration to verify joint accounts/utility bills

Child : Not required

1) Birth Certificate
2) British Passport

Cohabitation Proof : DO I NEED TO PROVIDE FOR LAST 2 YEARS SINCE MAY 2020 ? Yes, you just need 1 document for every 4 -5 months

1) Council tax bills on joint name 2020-2021-2022
2) Previous/Current tenancy agreements on both names, 1 for old residence and 2 for the current residence
3) Joint Bank account statements since May 2020 to June 2022
4) Water bills on Joint name since May 2020 to April 2022
5) Gas bills on Joint name since Feb 2020 to April 2022
6) Electricity bills on Joint name since Feb 2020 to April 2022

Accommodation

1) Current Tenancy agreement on joint name and highlighted rent to show amount of rent paid
2) Council tax bill 2022
3) List of Inventory for current accommodation Not required
4) Letter from Landlord to confirm he does not have any issues with us staying here within contract terms, confirming number of rooms/tenants

Additional Documents I can provide though would avoid if not necessary

1) HMRC letters for applicant/spouse separately addressedYou could add this to one of the 2 years pack. Just so you have from more than 4 sources.
2) Spouse NHS medical appointment letters Not required
3) Letters for child on parents name to show my spouse take her for vaccination...etcnot required
4) Driving license for spouse/applicantnot required

Please advice if this is all good and if I missed something? Much appreciated.

Best Regards.
Looks good to me
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!