ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Family Visa Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Akhil_123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M Family Visa Query

Post by Akhil_123 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:16 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am planning to get my would be spouse to UK from India on the Family Visa category. My current Visa status is ILR( Indefinite leave to remain) and working full time 40hrs . Could you please help with the list of documents I need to arrange in the coming months. Planning to apply tentatively around the mid-October 2022 from Mumbai-IN
I understand the current delays in processing times due to crisis in Ukraine. But any timescale of how long the wait time could be if all the details have been provided as needed?
Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.
TYI :)
Regards,
Akhil

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Family Visa Query

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:49 pm

Akhil_123 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:16 pm
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am planning to get my would be spouse to UK from India on the Family Visa category. My current Visa status is ILR( Indefinite leave to remain) and working full time 40hrs . Could you please help with the list of documents I need to arrange in the coming months. Planning to apply tentatively around the mid-October 2022 from Mumbai-IN
I understand the current delays in processing times due to crisis in Ukraine. But any timescale of how long the wait time could be if all the details have been provided as needed?
Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.
TYI :)
Regards,
Akhil
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!