ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registration

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alex D
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Police registration

Post by Alex D » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:43 pm

Hello there!

Few months ago I moved to Belfast with a Skilled Worker Visa. Right after I got my BPR, I visited my local Police Station (in my case - Strandtown) for police registration.
Employee took and checked all my documents. He informed me that to finish this procedure I need to have some face-to-face meeting, but this meetings is cancelled now due to COVID. And for now I need to wait for a call on my mobile number.
I visited the same station a few times for any updates (and one time - I was informed that I changed my home address). No news from them (it was even the same person) - I need to wait for a call, everything is done from their side.
I called the Police phone line - they informed me that the sergeant can give me some document, which will be proof that i tried to register in the right timelines, but was unable to do it. After visiting the same station the next day - I got the same answer - they can't give me anything, I just need to wait for a call from some specific department.
I sent a few emails, without any response. My next idea - paper letter.
What do you think I need to do?

Best regards,
Alex

Hampshire
Mood:
India

Re: Police registration

Post by Hampshire » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Keep a record of all the visits, phone calls and the emails. Nothing more to be done. Onus is on them.

Alex D
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Re: Police registration

Post by Alex D » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:12 pm

Topic can be closed now, i solve this problem.
I had an answer on my email on zBelfastCity@psni.police.uk

Police registration now can be done only in Musgrave Police Station.