ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

date on referee form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamaha
Member of Standing

date on referee form

Post by zamaha » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:30 pm

Hi all dear member.
My question is for my partner's application form. Thanks God, I got my certificate last month.
As I have prepared his documents a while ago and just today submitted his application, the date on his referees' forms are for the beginning of March, so 3 months ago! is this a problem?
can I go ahead and upload those form or is it better to get a new form signed?
Also, the UKVCAS website shows he may be eligible for IDV app. in terms of the processing time, is it better to go for it or book an in person appointment?
Highly appreciate your help.
Thanks

kamoe
European Union

Re: date on referee form

Post by kamoe » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:53 pm

zamaha wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:30 pm
As I have prepared his documents a while ago and just today submitted his application, the date on his referees' forms are for the beginning of March, so 3 months ago! is this a problem?
I first submitted my partner's application on January 30th. For a number of reasons, I chose to withdrew it; then applied again on March 28th. I used the same referee forms, dated end of January. No issue. He had his approval email last week.
can I go ahead and upload those form or is it better to get a new form signed?
If you have time on your hands and you fancy doing it all over again, nothing stopping you.
Also, the UKVCAS website shows he may be eligible for IDV app. in terms of the processing time, is it better to go for it or book an in person appointment?
Highly appreciate your help.
It is not up to you to choose. You have to go for whatever method they tell you to go.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Re: date on referee form

Post by zamaha » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Thank you so much for your reply.