ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Partner Visa of a British Citizen-URGENT Reply Required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NGS108
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Family Partner Visa of a British Citizen-URGENT Reply Required

Post by NGS108 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:39 am

Hello Dear

I am a British Citizen and have already paid for my wife FLR(M) standard route visa application fees. Tomorrow will be her Sopra Steria Appointment to provide Biometric. Now I need her new Biometric as soon as possible. Is there any way I can convert this application to Super Priority Service so that I can get a decision in early next week?

Please let me know as soon as possible as I need to take some urgent action on this by today.

Many thanks
NGS

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Family Partner Visa of a British Citizen-URGENT Reply Required

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:29 am

NGS108 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:39 am
Hello Dear

I am a British Citizen and have already paid for my wife FLR(M) standard route visa application fees. Tomorrow will be her Sopra Steria Appointment to provide Biometric. Now I need her new Biometric as soon as possible. Is there any way I can convert this application to Super Priority Service so that I can get a decision in early next week?

Please let me know as soon as possible as I need to take some urgent action on this by today.

Many thanks
NGS
Appointment can be changed pre biometrics and that entails cancellation of existing one and rebooking.
What guarantee is there that this close and urgent you will get suitable appointment day???

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Family Partner Visa of a British Citizen-URGENT Reply Required

Post by Korekt » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:37 pm

It appears the OP is referring to changing their application to a priority service so as to get a decision, BRP card quicker.

You normally get given the priority option prior to or at the time of payment.

It is may not be possible to change this afterwards, currently.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."