ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office online complaints forms not working

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sallyks
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Home Office online complaints forms not working

Post by sallyks » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Hi all,

I'm trying to lodge a complaint to the Home Office (in connection with my post here.

But I'm stuck. First, I went to the old form (because a lawyer friend had wrongly directed me there). That form hangs forever when you try to submit a complaint that only takes 1200 characters to begin with. Then eventually I found the current UKVI version which charges you for making your enquiry. That page too fails - it won't take my payment. I switched cards, cleared my cookies. It keeps saying "payment failed" and my complaint won't go through.

Anyone else have this problem?

detritus
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office online complaints forms not working

Post by detritus » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:12 pm

Not sure if it's appropriate for your situation but here's a page I've found for initiating a complaint about UKVI's service: https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration