ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of other income in visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pavitra2610
Newly Registered
India

Proof of other income in visitor visa

Post by pavitra2610 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:47 pm

Hello, My father is self-employed and earns profit from it but in ITR we have to show earnings from interest and FD, etc, how do I prove that income in the visa application, he has FD in 5 different banks do I have to add accounts of all 5 banks ?. Anyone with experience, please help.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Proof of other income in visitor visa

Post by Ticktack » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:18 pm

pavitra2610 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:47 pm
Hello, My father is self-employed and earns profit from it but in ITR we have to show earnings from interest and FD, etc, how do I prove that income in the visa application, he has FD in 5 different banks do I have to add accounts of all 5 banks ?. Anyone with experience, please help.
It would be nice if you stop using abbreviations and explain in plain words. Not everyone can decode ITR and FD.
Print out all the fixed deposits, they all add up and use them as proof of funds. Not everyone has to work for someone.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!