ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW appeal decision

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sany_mano

PSW appeal decision

Post by sany_mano » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:18 pm

My PSW VISA was refused (6th Nov) simply because the original award certificate of my Msc not attach with the application even though I have sent letters saying successfully completed of the course (At the time I have no option). I have appeal against the decision with the original award certificate hoping they will reconsider the decision (19th Nov) but after two days I have received the hearing date.

So I am wondering what AIT has not considered my appeal against in light of the new evidence and I am bit muddle about will there be same decision on hearing?

Please I would appreciate if anybody shares with their experiences

Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Your appeal has yet to be heard. The AIT administrative side do not consider the evidence only the Immgration Judge does that on the day of the hearing.

rahilnaz

Re: PSW appeal decision

Post by rahilnaz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 am

sany_mano wrote:My PSW VISA was refused (6th Nov) simply because the original award certificate of my Msc not attach with the application even though I have sent letters saying successfully completed of the course (At the time I have no option). I have appeal against the decision with the original award certificate hoping they will reconsider the decision (19th Nov) but after two days I have received the hearing date.

So I am wondering what AIT has not considered my appeal against in light of the new evidence and I am bit muddle about will there be same decision on hearing?

Please I would appreciate if anybody shares with their experiences

Thanks
What hearing date u have got? Could u plz also update us about ur appeal decision? I persume u are representing ureself.

sany_mano

PSW appeal decision

Post by sany_mano » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 pm

thanks for all your comments, will update as hearing proceed

Kev-in
Newly Registered

Please Help - Visa Refusal!

Post by Kev-in » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Your appeal has yet to be heard. The AIT administrative side do not consider the evidence only the Immgration Judge does that on the day of the hearing.
Dear Frontier Mole,

I have recently had mine and my wife's application refused. I would appreicate if you could please let me know if the appeal form needs to be send to the AIT or should it be send to the Entry Clearance Officer(where the original application was sent). As i had been to the AIT website which says we can appeal either to the AIT or the Entry Clearance Officer. Pls see below extract from the page.

Where should I lodge my appeal?
You can either lodge your appeal at the Entry Clearance Office where the original decision on your application was made, or you can lodge your appeal directly with us at the AIT.

In most cases, an appeal lodged at post will be heard three weeks earlier than appeals lodged with the AIT. This is because the Entry Clearance Office can begin work on reconsideration and preparation of documents as soon as they receive the appeal. They do not have to wait until we notify them.

What do you suggest where should we sent it to? Many Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:36 am

If you are in the UK you can only appeal to the AIT.
If you are not in the UK you can only appeal to the ECO.

bkpatel83
Newly Registered

PSW apeeal ground

Post by bkpatel83 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 pm

i got also rejection in my PSW visabecause i was short of 3o pound in my 800 pound balance in 3 month. i got right to appeal. but on other hand i got indian bank account where i got 250 pounf for 5 month that indian bank statment i did not put in my PSW application due to ignorance. can i appeal on basis of my indian bank statement where i have 250 pound for last 5 month and here in uk bank i have also more than 1000 pound for last 4 mont except that 3 days from 7 nov to 10 nov. by combining indian bank account and uk bank account i have been maintainning more than 100 pound from last 5 month. so my question is can i make my ground of appeal on basis of indian bank account, which i forgot to show in my PSW application , my visa is already expire on 31 jan 2009.