ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2/ho passaport lost

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

engink
Newly Registered

eea2/ho passaport lost

Post by engink » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 am

HELLO EVERYONE, IM REALLY UPSET . I SEND MY PASAPORT TO HO MORE THEN 2 WEEKS AGO, YESTERDAY MY CASE WORKER CALLED ME SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE MY PASSAPORT, THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR ME TO SEND. I SEND MY DOCUMENTATION WITH SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER. THEY RECIEVED IT 1 DAY LATER. SOMEONE IN HO SIGNED IT. BUT MY CASE WORKER SAID SHE DID NOT GET ANYTHING. I GAVE MY SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER TO HER, IM WORRIED NOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW..

semam
Newly Registered

Re: eea2/ho passaport lost

Post by semam » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 am

engink wrote:HELLO EVERYONE, IM REALLY UPSET . I SEND MY PASAPORT TO HO MORE THEN 2 WEEKS AGO, YESTERDAY MY CASE WORKER CALLED ME SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE MY PASSAPORT, THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR ME TO SEND. I SEND MY DOCUMENTATION WITH SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER. THEY RECIEVED IT 1 DAY LATER. SOMEONE IN HO SIGNED IT. BUT MY CASE WORKER SAID SHE DID NOT GET ANYTHING. I GAVE MY SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER TO HER, IM WORRIED NOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW..
hi! i have same problem..i called ho many times.they dont have my passport.i dont know what to do..have you heard any news from ho? please tell me..

engink
Newly Registered

Re: eea2/ho passaport lost

Post by engink » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 pm

semam wrote:
engink wrote:HELLO EVERYONE, IM REALLY UPSET . I SEND MY PASAPORT TO HO MORE THEN 2 WEEKS AGO, YESTERDAY MY CASE WORKER CALLED ME SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE MY PASSAPORT, THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR ME TO SEND. I SEND MY DOCUMENTATION WITH SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER. THEY RECIEVED IT 1 DAY LATER. SOMEONE IN HO SIGNED IT. BUT MY CASE WORKER SAID SHE DID NOT GET ANYTHING. I GAVE MY SPECIAL DELIVERY NUMBER TO HER, IM WORRIED NOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW..
hi! i have same problem..i called ho many times.they dont have my passport.i dont know what to do..have you heard any news from ho? please tell me..
as i said before, i send my passaport with special delivery number. when i call uk border agency they say they recieved my passaport but my case worker doesn t have it.all i know she will find it then she said she will contact with me once she will sort it out.maybe she wont find it, if i get some news i right for you .my lawyer said we have to wait i really dont know whats gonna happen, when did you send your passaport? how long you ve been waiting for them to find your passaport??is it long time they lost your passaport ??

Pasha

Post by Pasha » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:05 pm

If you sent your passport and documents via special delivery and the HO is now saying that it was not included, it unfortunately is your word against thiers. This happened to me and I had to re-apply for a passport from my home country's embassy in London. The Home Office will need to give you a letter so that your could report you rpassport lost in order to apply for another.

You should enquire how this will affect your application as in my case they just sat on it for a very very long time and in that time it was very stressful for me. Alternatively, go see the consular at your countries Emabssy and get them to write or contact the Home Office on your behalf taking names and contact numbers to expediate you getting a replacement passport so that your application is not delayed.

engink
Newly Registered

Post by engink » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Pasha wrote:If you sent your passport and documents via special delivery and the HO is now saying that it was not included, it unfortunately is your word against thiers. This happened to me and I had to re-apply for a passport from my home country's embassy in London. The Home Office will need to give you a letter so that your could report you rpassport lost in order to apply for another.

You should enquire how this will affect your application as in my case they just sat on it for a very very long time and in that time it was very stressful for me. Alternatively, go see the consular at your countries Emabssy and get them to write or contact the Home Office on your behalf taking names and contact numbers to expediate you getting a replacement passport so that your application is not delayed.
hi , i send only my passaport and fotocopy of a letter. basicly they are saying they have my passaport but my case worker says she did nt get it. it sounded to us like they lost it. otherwise my file is ok and she said she can finalise my case when she has the passaport . it takes time to get new passaport 3 or 4 weeks atleast then send it again to ho another 2 weeks, i think im gonna ask them to give my rc on paper rather than passaport. do you think they will issue it on paper?

engink
Newly Registered

Post by engink » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:24 pm

engink wrote:
Pasha wrote:If you sent your passport and documents via special delivery and the HO is now saying that it was not included, it unfortunately is your word against thiers. This happened to me and I had to re-apply for a passport from my home country's embassy in London. The Home Office will need to give you a letter so that your could report you rpassport lost in order to apply for another.

hi , i send only my passaport and fotocopy of a letter. basicly they are saying they have my passaport but my case worker says she did nt get it. it sounded to us like they lost it. otherwise my file is ok and she said she can finalise my case when she has the passaport . it takes time to get new passaport 3 or 4 weeks atleast then send it again to ho another 2 weeks, i think im gonna ask them to give my rc on paper rather than passaport. do you think they will issue it on paper?

hi guys , i spoke to home office. they said they finished my file and it ll be send today with special delivery number. they also advise me if i dont get it by monday or tuesday i should call back and ask for my special delivery number . i can check online in royal mail website. do you guys think they are telling the turth????

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:46 pm

engink wrote:

hi guys , i spoke to home office. they said they finished my file and it ll be send today with special delivery number. they also advise me if i dont get it by monday or tuesday i should call back and ask for my special delivery number . i can check online in royal mail website. do you guys think they are telling the turth????
It sounds resolved. What I was going to say was that 2 weeks isnt a much time to start panicking, there could have been some internal check going on which separated the passport from the file.