ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E Vetting but changing address soon

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajashahidaly
Newly Registered
Ireland

E Vetting but changing address soon

Post by rajashahidaly » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am

Dear All,
First sorry if this is a repeat question
Could some one guide me what should be done in the following scenario
I received e Vetting letter after waiting for more than 18 months of my original application,
However I am changing my address in the next 2 weeks time..
Should I send the e Vetting form with my current address or should i write my new address which I will be moving in two weeks ?

And if i should write any cover letter with the e Vetting form mentioning my situation?
I am aware that we need to send a form for the change of address, but should i send it now with e Vetting or i should do it later once I have actually moved?

For some other reason I already had an E Vetting done from my organisation i work in few months ago,, will it make any difference to the current E Vetting application?

Any suggestions and guidance from the experienced will be appreciated

Regards

Raja

meself2
Ireland

Re: E Vetting but changing address soon

Post by meself2 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:06 pm

As far as I know, in regards to e-Vetting you just send a form and get a reply by email later, no postal correspondence about it. Should be fine with your current address as long as you update ISD on your new one I'd say.
If I'm not mistaken, e-Vetting also goes to a specific e-Vetting postbox as well, so enclosing anything else there wouldn't be a good idea.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.