ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expecting to receive e-vetting email while travelling - what should I prepare?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosmic89
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Expecting to receive e-vetting email while travelling - what should I prepare?

Post by cosmic89 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:07 pm

Hi guys,
So today I finally received the e-vetting request letter. I will send back the form tomorrow and wait to receive the online link. I am travelling within Ireland for the next two weeks and I want to be prepared incase I receive the link while I'm away from home. My question is, for those of you who have done the online bit what should I prepare or take with me so I can complete the process if I receive the link while I'm away from home. The obvious is my passport and IRP. Anything else?
Thanks.

lovebino
Ireland

Re: Expecting to receive e-vetting email while travelling - what should I prepare?

Post by lovebino » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:21 am

Just a side question. When did you apply your citizenship application? I am still waiting too. Submitted in May 2021.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Expecting to receive e-vetting email while travelling - what should I prepare?

Post by meself2 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:31 am

As far as I know you'll need to list all your previous addresses, so having them handy might be useful.
Here's this guide but I'm unsure about how up to date it is: https://vetting.garda.ie/Content/UserGu ... rGuide.pdf
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

cosmic89
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Post by cosmic89 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:08 am

lovebino wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:21 am
Just a side question. When did you apply your citizenship application? I am still waiting too. Submitted in May 2021.
Oh I applied November 2020 and only just getting e-vetting. I had given up hope completely

cosmic89
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Post by cosmic89 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:09 am

meself2 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:31 am
As far as I know you'll need to list all your previous addresses, so having them handy might be useful.
Here's this guide but I'm unsure about how up to date it is: https://vetting.garda.ie/Content/UserGu ... rGuide.pdf
Cheers for the link. Will check it out.