ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel document

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yas17
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Travel document

Post by Yas17 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:16 am

Hi,

Can someone please guide me as to which document to apply for, i recently got ilr set p application successful, do i need to apply for convention travel document or certificate of travel?
Appreciate your help!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Travel document

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:33 am

Yas17 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:16 am
Hi,

Can someone please guide me as to which document to apply for, i recently got ilr set p application successful, do i need to apply for convention travel document or certificate of travel?
Appreciate your help!
You can get a travel document if you fit the eligibility criteria: https://www.gov.uk/apply-home-office-travel-document
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice