ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Employer letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

junt2gen
Newly Registered
India

ILR Employer letter

Post by junt2gen » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 am

hello,

I have few Qs regarding the absence letter.

I have been out of the UK a couple of times.

Can someone provide the wordings required in the absence letter?
I have got excel reports for my absences from HR system, will these help or do I need a proper letter? The excel report has my name and dates only and it is too wide. Unfortunately no company name.
Can I upload excel reports as part of documents?
Will an email addressed to me from line manager stating dates and type of absences be helpful?
Should it be on company letterhead?

I have got the employer support letter but it does not have any info about my absences but HR says it should be sufficient because there were no issues reported with the format by other applicants..

Thanks in advance!

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Employer letter

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:34 pm

junt2gen wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 am
hello,

I have few Qs regarding the absence letter.

I have been out of the UK a couple of times.

Can someone provide the wordings required in the absence letter?
I have got excel reports for my absences from HR system, will these help or do I need a proper letter? The excel report has my name and dates only and it is too wide. Unfortunately no company name.
Can I upload excel reports as part of documents?
Will an email addressed to me from line manager stating dates and type of absences be helpful?
Should it be on company letterhead?

I have got the employer support letter but it does not have any info about my absences but HR says it should be sufficient because there were no issues reported with the format by other applicants..

Thanks in advance!
Your company needs to say that all absences was approved by them. No company actually keeps a tab on where you go for your holidays.
If it's well defined in your official HR letter, then you can attach the excel as a second page.

It's not that deep. The HO actually has details of when you leave and re-enter the country.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

junt2gen
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR Employer letter

Post by junt2gen » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:19 pm

thanks for sharing the information.