ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process/Documents for new born PBS dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirukiru
India

Process/Documents for new born PBS dependant

Post by kirukiru » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:10 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for PBS dependant visa for my 6 months old and have below query on the documents submission.

The checklist suggests:
- PAssport
- birth certi-
1. -Parent consent letter - Any format for this please ? Both of us are in UK and going for biometric with the new born.
2. There is family consent pdf on the application which is 3 page. and first page mentions this:

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
You (the applicant) should sign the Part 1 consent, and relevant other parties should
sign Part 2 and 3, where they are relevant to your application.

Any idea what and who have to sign this documents ? The applicant is a new born.

3. What is expected out of the new born on the day of appointment ? In biometrics terms,.

I really appreaciate if someone answers above questions.

Thanks

ub1994
United Kingdom

Re: Process/Documents for new born PBS dependant

Post by ub1994 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:49 pm

Hi, I applied for my child born in the UK last month.
I signed part 1 of the HO consent form with a note saying child is a newborn so signing on their behalf.
I also signed part 2.

At the appointment all they did was take a photograph. They do not take fingerprints of applicants younger than 5 years old.

kirukiru
India

Post by kirukiru » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:20 pm

Thanks for the response.
Do you have to submit the letter of consent from the parents ?
Also is it ok if you upload all documents on sopra steria or take copies to the appointment please ?

kirukiru
India

Post by kirukiru » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:59 am

ub1994 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:49 pm
I signed part 1 of the HO consent form with a note saying child is a newborn so signing on their behalf.
I also signed part 2.

At the appointment all they did was take a photograph. They do not take fingerprints of applicants younger than 5 years old.
Thanks for the response.
Also is it ok if you upload all documents on sopra steria or take copies to the appointment please ?

ub1994
United Kingdom

Post by ub1994 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:13 pm

kirukiru wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:59 am
ub1994 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:49 pm
I also signed part 2.

Thanks for the response.
Yes parents consent letter must also be submitted. No specific format for this but it should contain all the specific info that they specified for it at end of visa application, and should be signed by both parents.
I submitted all docs copies online but as a precaution took them along with me to the appointment. They only checked the passport there for re-scanning and nothing else