ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Blank page after paying the certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miranda0412
Mood:
Ireland

Blank page after paying the certificate

Post by Miranda0412 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 am

Hi,
I finally got the letter of approval and in the last step of paying the certificate in https://inisonline.jahs.ie/ I just got a blank page with an OK text.
I didnt get any confirmation email nor the dashboard show the process as completed.
Could you please let me know if you get a confirmation after paying? What should I expect?
Thanks!

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Re: Blank page after paying the certificate

Post by OneWorld2122 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:40 am

On the forms what is the status?

if it's submitted you are ok if you don't see anything and nothing on bank statement that may means it's not submitted and you have to do it again.

I think there is a timeout on session, if you don't fill form quickly and do payment.... page gets timeout may be for security reasons.
Miranda0412 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 am
Hi,
I finally got the letter of approval and in the last step of paying the certificate in https://inisonline.jahs.ie/ I just got a blank page with an OK text.
I didnt get any confirmation email nor the dashboard show the process as completed.
Could you please let me know if you get a confirmation after paying? What should I expect?
Thanks!

O'Ramires
Mood:
Brazil

Post by O'Ramires » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:23 am

Ir happened the same with me, then I checked my bank account to see payment went thru and it was there. A few minutes later I got a confirmation by email.

Miranda0412
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Miranda0412 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:04 pm

thank you both for your replies, I got the email after a while.