ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two questions on the AN application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimo2020
Newly Registered
United States of America

Two questions on the AN application

Post by Jimo2020 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:52 am

Hello All,

Hope you are all enjoying sunny Britain, I've submitted my AN application on the 1st of July and I've realised I've forgot to mention that I've spent 5 days between moving houses into a Caravan driving around the highlands. I've added the prior addresses based on the council tax invoices and those 5 days was between moving, should I write a cover letter for that?

Also, I haven't received since then any further information on the use of IDV only the email once I've submitted the application that UKVI are further assessing the use of IDV, should I contact someone? if so, who?

Thanks a lot!

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Two questions on the AN application

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:45 am

Jimo2020 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:52 am
Hello All,

Hope you are all enjoying sunny Britain, I've submitted my AN application on the 1st of July and I've realised I've forgot to mention that I've spent 5 days between moving houses into a Caravan driving around the highlands. I've added the prior addresses based on the council tax invoices and those 5 days was between moving, should I write a cover letter for that?That's not an issue. You can ignore those 5 days.

Also, I haven't received since then any further information on the use of IDV only the email once I've submitted the application that UKVI are further assessing the use of IDV, should I contact someone? if so, who?

Thanks a lot!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!