ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment date vs BRP expiry date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dzman
Newly Registered
Algeria

Appointment date vs BRP expiry date

Post by Dzman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:28 am

Hi All

Apologies if this has been discussed before but I couldn’t find an answer

I have completed and submitted an online application for ILR and the only step left is to book an appointment UKVCAS

My BRP is valid until the end of July but the online portal says that I need to make an appointment before the end of September. My question is can I book an appointment after the expiry date of my BRP? The reason for this is so that I can book a cheap appointment. At the moment all appointment before the end of July are £132

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appointment date vs BRP expiry date

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:32 am

Yes you can.

The date of application is the date you submit and pay online and not the Biometric appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dzman
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: Appointment date vs BRP expiry date

Post by Dzman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:58 am

Thank you so much for confirming