ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC - Mandatory ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t1seeker

NARIC - Mandatory ?

Post by t1seeker » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi

I have been working in the UK for past 2 1/2 years on a work permit (expires 2011) and now looking to switch to Tier 1.

I have a MCA from Mumbai Univ. It does appear in the qualification as well as language section of the self assessement. My questions are

1) Do I need NARIC assessment given that my qualification already appears in the list.

2) Do I need to take TOEFL, etc given that my degree appears in the lanuguage section list.

I am hard pressed for time and need to get this going asap. A speedy response would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

jhonny
Newly Registered

Post by jhonny » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:11 am

Dude, points calculator clearly says Master's from Mumbai University.

MCA comes under Master's.. simple

swati46

Post by swati46 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 pm

If your degree and univ appears in the qualification and english requirement section of the PBC you dont need any other certificate or proof. Just submit your original degree certificate, This will suffice for both your qualification and your english language requirement