ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fila240710
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PBS dependent ILR

Post by Fila240710 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:45 pm

Hi, I am on ILR via GTV route, and my dependents are completing 5 years on PBS dependent visa from my previous T2 general visa. Under which category my dependents should apply ILR, via GTV dependent or PBS dependent, please clarify. Thank you.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: PBS dependent ILR

Post by manci » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:50 am

Fila240710 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:45 pm
Under which category my dependents should apply ILR, via GTV dependent or PBS dependent
they should apply on form SET(O) which will guide them through the process. The licence number of your last T2G sponsor is likely to be needed.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice

Fila240710
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fila240710 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:31 pm

Thank you very much manci for your inputs.
I wanted to know the category under which they should fill the form, should it be GTV dependent (this is the route I got my ILR) or is it PBS dependent?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:09 pm

they should start filling in the SET(O) form. If there are any specific questions come back to the forum

Fila240710
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fila240710 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:34 pm

Thank you manci again, have started filling the Set(O) form online, in the personal information section, the question asked is "Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain" and the options are:
1. T1 and GTV dependent
2. Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependent

need confirmation which option to choose while I got my ILR via GTV route, and dependents are on PBS dependent from my previous T2 Gen visa?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:51 pm

As your last visa was GTV suggest to choose GTV dependant and continue filling in the form. See if the further questions are in line with this choice. The form can be saved and amended any time before it is submitted if this doesn't turn out to be the correct choice. Also, there is usually a space for Additional Information at the end.