ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying PWS 3mts earlier

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhin
Newly Registered

Applying PWS 3mts earlier

Post by bhin » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:54 pm

My student visa is valid until april 2009, I was thinking to apply for PWS soon as I have been awarded an PGDiploma by a college (listed body) as I have fast tracked to 9months from 16 months.

As one of the applicant situation I doubt to apply now, rather I wait till march. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=31801

Does anyone know if we submit application too early(3months) HO won't process it?

thanks

vinodekumar
Newly Registered

Post by vinodekumar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:04 am

Yes u can apply early as long as you meet the requirement. I done mine 3 months ago and got it.

hanna

Post by hanna » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi there,my husband is a student,his visa expires in April 2009,but we applied for a PSW in July 2008,Because he wanted to start a full-time work.Unfortunatelly after 14 weeks of waiting we found out that they had no record of receiving our application foms, so we were advised to reapply.We reapplied in Novemebr and have been waiting for a result for 1.5 months.Good luck,hope you will not get the same problem.