ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years travel history

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cure123
Scotland

10 years travel history

Post by Cure123 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:28 pm

Dear all, In the form it asks about the 'countries you visited in the last 10 years'. I have lived in Qatar till around 2015 on a work visa (my nationality is different), so I was a resident their. Do I need to mentioned Qatar staying, or not as this was my country of residence not visiting?

Many thanks for your help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: 10 years travel history

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm

Cure123 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:28 pm
Dear all, In the form it asks about the 'countries you visited in the last 10 years'. I have lived in Qatar till around 2015 on a work visa (my nationality is different), so I was a resident their. Do I need to mentioned Qatar staying, or not as this was my country of residence not visiting?

Clearly states "visited". If not already answered then you will still encounter the question on countries you have lived in.

Cure123
Scotland

Post by Cure123 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:19 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm
Cure123 wrote:

Many thanks for your reply. However, there is no question about the countries that you lived in. Hence the confusion

Clearly states "visited". If not already answered then you will still encounter the question on countries you have lived in.

Cure123
Scotland

Post by Cure123 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:39 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm
Cure123 wrote:

Many thanks for your reply. However, there is no question about the countries that you lived in. Hence the confusion