ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Waiting Time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dt_uktr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRP Waiting Time

Post by dt_uktr » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:54 am

Hi all,

I got my SWV approved on the 19th of July. Today is 10 working days post decision and I haven't received my BRP despite the email stating that it would take 7-10 working days. I have been advised not to report this as reporting it would order a new BRP. I am due to travel on the 13th of August, I'm very concerned that I won't be able to receive my BRP before this. Could people who have recently gotten their visas approved update me on the timeline it took to receive the BRP?

Thanks!

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: BRP Waiting Time

Post by lolo2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:33 pm

There is a dedicated post with application timelines: Skilled worker visa application timelines

You can take a look at other applicant's experience and have an idea about the current timeframes.

mastidl
India

Post by mastidl » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:12 pm

dt_uktr wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:54 am
Hi all,

I got my SWV approved on the 19th of July. Today is 10 working days post decision and I haven't received my BRP despite the email stating that it would take 7-10 working days. I have been advised not to report this as reporting it would order a new BRP. I am due to travel on the 13th of August, I'm very concerned that I won't be able to receive my BRP before this. Could people who have recently gotten their visas approved update me on the timeline it took to receive the BRP?

Thanks!
my visa was approved on 18 Jul and got the BRP on 21 Jul.

dt_uktr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dt_uktr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:42 am

thank you for your replies. Do you think I should report it as it's been delayed?