ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Update - Biometric Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fimirza_Haadi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Application Update - Biometric Appointment

Post by Fimirza_Haadi » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:04 am

Hi,
I applied for British nationality for myself and my family in June. After applying, I received an email from UKVCAS that UKVI is assessing whether I can use IDV app or not.

After a few days, I received another email from UKVCAS that I can use the IDV app to complete my application. I submitted all the additional information using IDV app and I received a final email that my application has been successfully submitted.

Today, I received an email from Atlas that I should have attended an appointment at UKVCAS to provide my biometrics. What should I do as I already submitted my application using IDV app and the email clearly mentioned that I didn't need to book and attend a physical appointment.

exman
India

Re: Application Update - Biometric Appointment

Post by exman » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:09 pm

Hi, I am in the exact situation. Applied in June for family and myself via IDV. I received the same email about attending biometric appointment on 4/8 at around midnight. There is no other change visible on the IDV app or the UKVCAS website.
My best guess is that it is a technical error. So for now I have just emailed them to confirm.

Did you receive this email for yourself or for your child or for the entire family?
Did you come across any more info on this yet?