ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee letter and wage slip issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa

Post by Doongle » Sun May 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi guys im due to apply for my wifes spouse visa in july but im quite confused shes in pakistan and we were both married earlier this year in pakistan but does she have to apply from pakistan online or can this be done from the uk on her behalf how do you apply im sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section just looking for some advice as we have never done this before in our family

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa

Post by manci » Sun May 08, 2022 5:43 pm

Doongle wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:16 pm
does she have to apply from pakistan online?
Yes but of course you can help her with the application.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 09, 2022 4:57 am

Doongle wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:16 pm
Hi guys im due to apply for my wifes spouse visa in july but im quite confused shes in pakistan and we were both married earlier this year in pakistan but does she have to apply from pakistan online or can this be done from the uk on her behalf how do you apply im sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section just looking for some advice as we have never done this before in our family
It is the physical aspect that has to be out of the UK I.e. being in Pakistan and attending appointment.
You can fill all aspect of the online application from anywhere.

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Mon May 16, 2022 9:19 am

Oh right so it can be done anywhere online and bio metrics in pakistan im hoping to get it done in pakistan but unsure if there are any places which would help us do this in pakistan someone suggest they cant help at the gerrrys office or something but i have no idea

JackyJames1
Newly Registered

Post by JackyJames1 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:34 am

Best advice i can give you is hire a solicitor , i am also applying for my wife and they made sure i had all the right paper work and worked out my salary and savings to support my wife here . They will help you every step of the way and make a folder for ur wife that she just needs to take to gerrys in pakistan and give scans and biometric.

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Mon May 16, 2022 11:07 am

Thank you i may have to do you have any idea what a solicitor would normally charge for all this i know you might not have exact but a rough idea may help me alot

ti_abbasi2002
United Kingdom

Post by ti_abbasi2002 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:41 pm

Doongle wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:07 am
Thank you i may have to do you have any idea what a solicitor would normally charge for all this i know you might not have exact but a rough idea may help me alot
You don't need to hire a solicitor as he will take money from you but you have to collect all related documents urself. When you will complete your application then you will get documents checklist. Follow check list and book your wife biometric appointment and upload documents yourself rather give Rs 10000 to UK visa Centre for uploading. Keep in mind you should meet income requirements of £18600 excluding any children.
You should also note total fee around £3400 including IHS charges. If you would hire a solicitor then he would charge you around £1500 for no reason.

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Sun May 29, 2022 4:21 pm

Thank you I understand the check list and financial documents etc im just confused about the bill whats app proof and other stuff thats not necessary but people say you should send would this also be uploaded with all the other documents when i fill in the application online

sohail111
United Kingdom

Post by sohail111 » Mon May 30, 2022 7:51 am

you do not need any whatsapp evidence now, this stopped in feb 2020, it will not be used

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:30 am

THANKS I really would appreciate a little more advice a few of the documents are still in pakistan marriage certificate ilet test tb test when we submit the application will all the documents need to be posted physically or are the just scanned uploaded so i know if i need to bring those few documents over here physically or just get them
Scanned over

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:32 am

Doongle wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:30 am
THANKS I really would appreciate a little more advice a few of the documents are still in pakistan marriage certificate ilet test tb test when we submit the application will all the documents need to be posted physically or are the just scanned uploaded so i know if i need to bring those few documents over here physically or just get them
Scanned over
No physical hard copy document is required. Everything is scanned and uploaded on the system.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

zahir1965
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by zahir1965 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:49 pm

Doongle wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:19 am
Oh right so it can be done anywhere online and bio metrics in pakistan im hoping to get it done in pakistan but unsure if there are any places which would help us do this in pakistan someone suggest they cant help at the gerrrys office or something but i have no idea
I might be bit late for you ..you can choose where biometrics can be done from mirpur..logore..karachi..Islamabad. when you ste about to submit your application they will ask you to choose a centre Nd you will be given appointment for that centre which ever is closest to your spouse

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Thank you yes we will be doing mirpur im just unsure about the documents to bring them over because my marriage certificate her tests etc will be in pakistan does she submit these at the appointment or is this done with the application online

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Employee letter and wage slip issue

Post by Doongle » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi guys im due to apply for my wifes spouse visa this month for pakistan i have a couple
Of issues

One is i was paid £50 expenses for two days work training prior to officially starting work this shows on my bank statement for the 1st
Month should I clear this up in the employment letter

The other is my wage slips are monthly and dont show hours worked is this an issue everything else i ok on the slip

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Employee letter and wage slip issue

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:12 am

Doongle wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:36 pm
Hi guys im due to apply for my wifes spouse visa this month for pakistan i have a couple
Of issues

One is i was paid £50 expenses for two days work training prior to officially starting work this shows on my bank statement for the 1st Not an issue
Month should I clear this up in the employment letter

The other is my wage slips are monthly and dont show hours worked is this an issue Not an issue everything else i ok on the slip
Do you earn at least a gross of £1,550/month and income not below this at any point in the last 6months that you want to use the wage slip and bank statements?

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:52 am

Hi thank you for replying yes my income does not fall below that it is never below 1580 a month

its the expenses i was paid i just wasnt sure if i should get this cleared up by the employer as they werent paid work days just a couple of hours for two days to get to know the environment and staff and the money was paid into my bank account Separately to my wages although it does say expenses on the bank statement

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:57 am

Doongle wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:52 am
Hi thank you for replying yes my income does not fall below that it is never below 1580 a month

its the expenses i was paid i just wasnt sure if i should get this cleared up by the employer as they werent paid work days just a couple of hours for two days to get to know the environment and staff and the money was paid into my bank account Separately to my wages although it does say expenses on the bank statement
It is not an issue, don't overthink

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:38 pm

Hi guys once you have completed the application and are ready to upload documents to vfs can you upload most documents and upload some more later say a few days before the biometrics as i al
Awaiting two bank statements really approved a speedy reply plz

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:33 am

Doongle wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:38 pm
Hi guys once you have completed the application and are ready to upload documents to vfs can you upload most documents and upload some more later say a few days before the biometrics as i al
You can upload everyday till you either submit it via VFS or yourself. It's WIP.

FYI, it's not an on demand service. You get a reply when someone sees it or knows the answer!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:01 pm

Doongle wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:38 pm
Yes you can.

Doongle
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Doongle » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 pm

Hi i have just paid for my global vfs appointment
and it said payment unsuccessful when infact
payment has been taken it now shows as
Not booked when infact they have taken payment is
this some sort of problem anyone has experienced