ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IDV submission for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

IDV submission for Naturalisation

Post by imi99999 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:20 pm

Applied for Naturalisation and received invitation to use IDV for documents submission but there was no link to how referee section will be uploaded.
I have submitted rest of the documents and IDV has closed my submission, now please can someone advise me on
1. how referee section will be dealt.
2. If referee page is uploaded than how the statement that needs to be written on the back of photo will be visible.
Any advice will be appreciated

kamoe
European Union

Re: IDV submission for Naturalisation

Post by kamoe » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:08 pm

imi99999 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:20 pm
Applied for Naturalisation and received invitation to use IDV for documents submission but there was no link to how referee section will be uploaded.
I have submitted rest of the documents and IDV has closed my submission, now please can someone advise me on
1. how referee section will be dealt.
You should have uploaded the referee forms with the rest of the documents!!! Why didn't you? For naturalisation, you are not supposed to send anything physically, it's all uploaded.

I think at this point they will come back to you asking for this, which they should let you send/upload later somehow. Other people here have had to provide new referees, so I know there is a way to supply additional/missing documents afterwards. (But others can correct me if this is wrong. )
2. If referee page is uploaded than how the statement that needs to be written on the back of photo will be visible.
Obviously this is not necessary. You are uploading PDFs, so just disregard the "sign at the back of the picture" bit. It's legacy instructions from prehistoric times when actual physical documents were sent. See this post.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.