ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa- Additional documents requested

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moheeetrana
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa- Additional documents requested

Post by moheeetrana » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Hi All,

Spouse Visa query:

My wife's bio 7th march 2022
My wife got an email asking for additional documents(17.08.2022)
  • August payslip and sept payslip
    Employer letter

These were already submitted initially but I assume it could be the scanning issue from VFS delhi.

Submitted the documents mentioned above with an additional document which was an Offer letter from 2019 and sent them to Sheffield.Settlementdocsrequested@fco.gov.uk on the same day itself.

Anyone has faced the same situation and what's the timeline - How long from now will they be making a final decision?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa- Additional documents requested

Post by TODMATT » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:26 pm

moheeetrana wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:03 pm
Hi All,

Spouse Visa query:

My wife's bio 7th march 2022
My wife got an email asking for additional documents(17.08.2022)
  • August payslip and sept payslip
    Employer letter

These were already submitted initially but I assume it could be the scanning issue from VFS delhi.

Submitted the documents mentioned above with an additional document which was an Offer letter from 2019 and sent them to Sheffield.Settlementdocsrequested@fco.gov.uk on the same day itself.

Anyone has faced the same situation and what's the timeline - How long from now will they be making a final decision?
No one can accurately tells you when you will hear from them but the fact that the caseworker request for additional documents meaning that they are looking at your application and you will get your decision soon.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.