ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Waiting for ILR

Post by priaraj » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:31 pm

I applied for my ILR SET (O) through the 5 year route last week. They asked for additional docs (consent letter for-my son’s ilr application) which i sent through promptly. Considered i applied thru super priority, its been more than a week now and i have no idea what the current status is. Anybody faced a similar situation? What should be my next step? Thanks.

rajan_1905
Mood:
India

Re: Waiting for ILR

Post by rajan_1905 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:48 pm

Million dollar question. I am in the same boat. Applied on 10th Aug and waiting without any response.

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by priaraj » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:50 pm

Oh wow. Did you have to submit additional docs? Just defeats the whole purpose of applying thru super priority! 🤷‍♀️

rajan_1905
Mood:
India

Post by rajan_1905 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Yeah, what I have learnt from the process is that the application can take longer and Priority/Super Priority means that the application will be given preference at every stage. So, what I have learnt is to stay calm and wait. I don't think we can do anything more, but, given the huge amount of fees and PV/SPV amount, I would have literally appreciated if there were some continuous communication on status of application

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by priaraj » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:09 pm

Absolutely! Some sort of status check is expected at the very least. I have heard we can ask for some refund..i have heard of people receiving a part of the super priority cost refunded.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:16 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice