ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependant - Need advice !

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chia
Newly Registered

PSW dependant - Need advice !

Post by chia » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:32 pm

I want to know as to how much funds to show for a PSW dependant application, we both are in UK. I am on student visa for more than 12 months, and my partner recently got his PSW.

Please advice
Thanks
Last edited by chia on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chia
Newly Registered

Post by chia » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:16 pm

[...............

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ntoffunds/

If the main applicant under the post-study worker category is outside the United Kingdom or has been in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, the family member must show that the main applicant or the dependant has at least £1,600 to support the dependant as well as the funds needed to support the main applicant.

If the main applicant has been present in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, the main applicant or the family member of the post-study worker must have £533 to support himself/herself.