ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application after withdrawing the previous one

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

subrotobera
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

New Application after withdrawing the previous one

Post by subrotobera » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:54 pm

Hi all, I recently made a request to withdraw my ILR application as there was a mistake. How soon I can make a new application after the request of withdrawal was made? Do I need to wait for any confirmation from UKVI that my first application was successfully withdrawn?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: New Application after withdrawing the previous one

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:51 am

subrotobera wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:54 pm
Hi all, I recently made a request to withdraw my ILR application as there was a mistake. How soon I can make a new application after the request of withdrawal was made? Do I need to wait for any confirmation from UKVI that my first application was successfully withdrawn?
You can make a new one after the confirmation of successful cancellation of previous application.

subrotobera
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by subrotobera » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:33 pm

Thanks for reply..by that time my visa will expire..it's expiring this month in couple of weeks and I haven't revert.anu confirmation about the cancellation.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:09 am

To prevent overstaying, apply before expiry of leave. I think if a previous application hasn’t been withdrawn, then they may treat a new application it as a variation of it.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

huangyunl
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by huangyunl » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Is it a variation of leave if I submit the exact same ILR Set(O) application but under a different service time (from Priority/Standard to Super Priority)? If so, I can assume the first application will be refunded right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:44 pm

huangyunl wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:41 pm
Is it a variation of leave if I submit the exact same ILR Set(O) application but under a different service time (from Priority/Standard to Super Priority)? If so, I can assume the first application will be refunded right?
Your question has absolutely nothing to do with the original poster's question.

Do NOT tag your unrelated questions onto random topics when you have already been given advice in your own topic last week already!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-submitti ... l#p2087809
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.